Occupy meanings in Urdu
Occupy meanings in Urdu are پٹہ دار ہونا, دخیل ہونا, دخل کرنا, تحت میں رکھنا, ہتیانا, دبا بیٹھنا, داب لینا, قبضے میں لانا, گھیرنا, قبضہ کرنا, زیر تسلط کرنا, سکونت کرنا, قابض ہونا, پرکرنا, کرایہ دار ہونا, اجارہ دار ہونا Occupy in Urdu. More meanings of occupy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Occupy.
- (verb) : keep busy with
- (verb) : live (in a certain place)
- (verb) : occupy the whole of
- (verb) : march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- (verb) : assume, as of positions or roles
- (verb) : consume all of one's attention or time
- (verb) : require (time or space)
More words related to the meanings of Occupy
More words from Urdu related to Occupy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Occupy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باڑہگرفتار کرناراستہ روکناپکڑپھراناقبضہچیخ مارناقابو میں رکھنااحاطہ کرناآسیبپھیلناعہدے پر بٹھانابغل گیر ہونالتاڑنادرستضبط کرناکردھنیچکناناکہ بندیقابو کرنادخل کرناادراک کرناڈھانکناٹکراناپہرا دیناحامل ہونارواج پکڑناسنبھالنابچاؤپہلو دباناچار دیواریپَکَڑنارکاوٹ ڈالناگرفت کرنابادہاتھقید کرناپاٹناحلقہ باندھناخیال وغیرہ کا مسلط ہو جانافرغلرکھناتجاوز کرناگرا دینااپنا کرنا یا بناناسہاراحلقہ یا احاطہ کرناشستہرکاوٹچلانا ...
What are the meanings of Occupy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Occupy in Urdu are قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, گھیرنا - gheyrna, سکونت کرنا - sukuunat karna and دخل کرنا - dakhl karna. To understand how would you translate the word Occupy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Occupy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Occupy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Occupy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Occupy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Occupy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Occupy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by occupy?
Meanings of occupy are قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, گھیرنا - gheyrna, سکونت کرنا - sukuunat karna and دخل کرنا - dakhl karna
Whats the definition of occupy?
Definition of the occupy are
- keep busy with
- live (in a certain place)
- occupy the whole of
- march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- assume, as of positions or roles
- consume all of one's attention or time
- require (time or space)
What is the synonym of occupy?
Synonym of word occupy are overpower, hoop, invest, obsess, girdle, include, impinge, environ, hedge, grasp
What are the idioms with the word occupy?
Here are the idioms with the word occupy in them.
- To occupy oneself with
What are the quotes with word occupy?
Here are the quotes with the word occupy in them
- A face to lose youth for, to occupy age With the dream of, meet death with. — Robert Browning
- Love, with very young people, is a heartless business. We drink at that age from thirst, or to get drunk it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves with the individuality of our wine. — Isak Dinesen
- U2 is an original species... there are colours and feelings and emotional terrain that we occupy that is ours and ours alone. — Bono
- It isn't enough just to scream at the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations. We need our political system to start reflect this anger back into, 'How do we fix it? How do we get the economy going again?' — Colin Powell