Odd meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Odd.
- (adjective satellite) : beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- (adjective satellite) : not used up
- (adjective satellite) : not easily explained
- (adjective) : not divisible by two
- (adjective satellite) : an indefinite quantity more than that specified
- (adjective satellite) : of the remaining member of a pair
I tour alone. There's no sound check, no back up. I stay with the hosts I am in a family home and it's really nourishing. I just have to remember after the show not to run out into the living room in my pyjamas. Every day, it's a new relationship being built. It's odd and wonderful.
More words related to the meanings of Odd
More words from Urdu related to Odd
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Odd meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Odd
What are the meanings of Odd in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Odd in Urdu are پھٹ - phit, عجیب - ajiib, منحرف - munharif, غریب - ghariib, اضافی - ezaafi, پھٹکل - phutkal, فالتو - faaltu, فرد - fard, بے ڈھنگا - bey dhanga, اکا - ikka and پھٹکر - phutkar. To understand how would you translate the word Odd in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Odd or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Odd synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Odd. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Odd in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Odd in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Odd with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by odd?
Meanings of odd are پھٹ - phit, عجیب - ajiib, منحرف - munharif, غریب - ghariib, اضافی - ezaafi, پھٹکل - phutkal, فالتو - faaltu, فرد - fard, بے ڈھنگا - bey dhanga, اکا - ikka and پھٹکر - phutkar
Whats the definition of odd?
Definition of the odd are
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- not used up
- not easily explained
- not divisible by two
- an indefinite quantity more than that specified
- of the remaining member of a pair
What is the synonym of odd?
Synonym of word odd are shame, weirding, defiant, penniless, freaky, additive, spaky, disrobed, poonced, freakiest
What are the idioms with the word odd?
Here are the idioms with the word odd in them.
- Odd come short odd even
What are the idioms related to odd?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word odd.
- Never have an idle hour nor an idle pound
- An ugly situation
- Fly out
- On the short long tight side
- Ugly duckling
What are the quotes with word odd?
Here are the quotes with the word odd in them
- You'd think I'd have been happiest in my life playing music in front of 50,000 people at Gillette Stadium. But let me tell you, it's an odd feeling to feel alone in the spotlight. — Kenny Chesney
- I tour alone. There's no sound check, no back up. I stay with the hosts I am in a family home and it's really nourishing. I just have to remember after the show not to run out into the living room in my pyjamas. Every day, it's a new relationship being built. It's odd and wonderful. — Jane Siberry
- If you think spreading money around by force seems like an odd definition of fairness, you're not alone. — Arthur C.Brooks
- There are two sorts of curiosity - the momentary and the permanent. The momentary is concerned with the odd appearance on the surface of things. The permanent is attracted by the amazing and consecutive life that flows on beneath the surface of things. — Robert Wilson Lynd