Off meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Off.
- (adverb) : at a distance in space or time
- (adjective) : (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- (verb) : kill intentionally and with premeditation
- (adjective satellite) : not performing or scheduled for duties
- (adjective) : not in operation or operational
- (adjective satellite) : below a satisfactory level
- (adjective satellite) : in an unpalatable state
- (adverb) : no longer on or in contact or attached
- (adverb) : from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
I think you can't really escape any kind of spiritual education as a child, whether it's New Age or Judaism or Buddhism or whatever it is. You can't escape it, even if you completely disagree with it, you still have it as a foundation that you base things off of.
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Off
More words from Urdu related to Off
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Off meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دور ہوکافی سے زیادہکم آمیزی سےگمراہاگلاخارج کرناعلیحدہادھرحد سے زیادہتاریخکِنارَہ گيرکوئی خاص زمانہہنگامدوسرےعرصہماوراغیر حاضراٹھوگردشدُوردائرہدور کابیروںدور پاراس طرف کوپارکھجوراپاردوری پرعمل داریدیگرعہدبرےہٹباہرقوت گردشبعیدمدتپرلابہت پرےدور پڑا ہواہٹ پرےخوبانتہا پسندفرق سےدوسرطرفترقی دیناالگ تھلگاٹھا دیناضعیف ہونا ...
Idioms with the word Off in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Off
What are the meanings of Off in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Off in Urdu are دور - duur, ہٹا ہوا - hata hu a and بعید - baiid. To understand how would you translate the word Off in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Off or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Off synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Off. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Off in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Off in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Off with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by off?
Meanings of off are دور - duur, ہٹا ہوا - hata hu a and بعید - baiid
Whats the definition of off?
Definition of the off are
- at a distance in space or time
- (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- kill intentionally and with premeditation
- not performing or scheduled for duties
- not in operation or operational
- below a satisfactory level
- in an unpalatable state
- no longer on or in contact or attached
- from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
What is the synonym of off?
Synonym of word off are reign, further, period, withdrawn, far, outlying, removed, epoch, orbit, remote
What are the idioms with the word off?
Here are the idioms with the word off in them.
- Better good afer off than evil at hand
- Better off doing something
- Cut off one's nose to spite one's face
- Do not put off till tomorrow what u can do today
- Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today
What are the idioms related to off?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word off.
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home
What are the quotes with word off?
Here are the quotes with the word off in them
- Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator. — Confucius
- It is my art. I am better at it than I ever was. And I will do it as long as I can. When you reach a certain age you can slough off what is unnecessary and concentrate on what is. And why not? — Arthur Miller
- I think you can't really escape any kind of spiritual education as a child, whether it's New Age or Judaism or Buddhism or whatever it is. You can't escape it, even if you completely disagree with it, you still have it as a foundation that you base things off of. — Jack White
- What I really tried to do with Helen was make her show this sad side of her. She was married off at 16, was so young and living in this castle that can't leave because of how she looks, and married to a man she hates and three times her age. — Diane Kruger
How to use off in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use off in a sentence.
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے