Offence meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Offence.
- (noun) : a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others
- (noun) : a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- (noun) : the action of attacking an enemy
- (noun) : the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- (noun) : a transgression that constitutes a violation of what is judged to be right
When a Cabinet Minister who is sacked for telling lies is re-appointed, in the face of every constitutional convention, only for the same man to be sacked again from the same Cabinet for the same offence by the same Prime Minister no wonder the public are cynical about politics.
More words related to the meanings of Offence
More words from Urdu related to Offence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Offence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لپکنادھاواشروعاتچھاپہکھوٹحَملَہ مَرضغلطیبدیسَنگِين جُرَمدوکھخراببد کاریجنگجوئیپھیرناادھرمشوشہاَدھُورا پَنچڑھائاصلپل پڑنابرا کامگُناہجرمدھَکّاکوتاہیچوٹوار کرنااڑا پڑناناگوارحملہ کرناحملہ آوریدھکاخامیخلاف وَرزیغَلطیبیجمداخلتبدکرداریعصیاںبُھولدِل کی دھَڑکَنبھولغلطدست درازیامڈ آناڈھٹائبدھاوازبردستی کا حملہتالچوک ...
Idioms with the word Offence in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Offence
What are the meanings of Offence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Offence in Urdu are جرم - jurm, حملہ - hamlah and گناہ - gunaah. To understand how would you translate the word Offence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Offence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Offence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Offence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Offence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Offence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Offence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by offence?
Meanings of offence are جرم - jurm, حملہ - hamlah and گناہ - gunaah
Whats the definition of offence?
Definition of the offence are
- a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others
- a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- the action of attacking an enemy
- the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- a transgression that constitutes a violation of what is judged to be right
What is the synonym of offence?
Synonym of word offence are wrong, attack, sinuosities, assoils, sin, assault, sinople, assoilment, iniquity, raid
What are the idioms with the word offence?
Here are the idioms with the word offence in them.
- It is just that he who asks forgiveness for his offence should grant it in return
- No offence is taken when none is meant
What are the idioms related to offence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word offence.
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- Poverty is no sin but twice as bad
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- The sin is not in the sinning but in the being found out
- Where there is no knowledge there is no sin
What are the quotes with word offence?
Here are the quotes with the word offence in them
- When I was in my 20s it did occur to me that there was something perverted about an attitude that thought that killing somebody was a minor offence compared to kissing somebody. — John McGahern
- Long hair is an unpardonable offence which should be punishable by death. — Steven Patrick Morrissey
- When a Cabinet Minister who is sacked for telling lies is re-appointed, in the face of every constitutional convention, only for the same man to be sacked again from the same Cabinet for the same offence by the same Prime Minister no wonder the public are cynical about politics. — William Hague
- An honest man speaks the truth, though it may give offence a vain man, in order that it may. — William Hazlitt