Offend meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Offend.
- (verb) : hurt the feelings of
- (verb) : strike with disgust or revulsion
- (verb) : cause to feel resentment or indignation
- (verb) : act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
We cannot know the whole truth, which belongs to God alone, but our task nevertheless is to seek to know what is true. And if we offend gravely enough against what we know to be true, as by failing badly enough to deal affectionately and responsibly with our land and our neighbors, truth will retaliate with ugliness, poverty, and disease.
More words from Urdu related to Offend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Offend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ان بنپیچھا کرناکراہتبے زار کرنادق کرنانا خُوشگوار کیفیت مزاجکتر کھانانفرترنجیدہ کرنارلانااَن بَنغصے میں آنانفرت دلاناکھجانابرہم کرناتنفراداسسیری نہ کرناغصہاشتعال دلاناناخوش کرناجھنجھٹابھارناناپسندیدگیناراض کرناآفتروسہلا ڈالناابھیاناچھیڑبحث کرناتنفَردل گیر کرناستاناجھڑپبرہم ہوناگھناکتاناخفگیناراض کرناتنگ کرنابیزاریدل کھٹا کرناچھیڑناناخواش یا خفا کرناکراہیتآزردہ کرناخاطر جمع نہ کرنارساناتیزاب زدہ ہونادل برگشتہ کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Offend in it
What are the meanings of Offend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Offend in Urdu are دل کھٹا کرنا - dil khatta karna, ناراض کرنا - naa raaz karna and ناخوش کرنا - naa khush karna. To understand how would you translate the word Offend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Offend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Offend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Offend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Offend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Offend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Offend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by offend?
Meanings of offend are دل کھٹا کرنا - dil khatta karna, ناراض کرنا - naa raaz karna and ناخوش کرنا - naa khush karna
Whats the definition of offend?
Definition of the offend are
- hurt the feelings of
- strike with disgust or revulsion
- cause to feel resentment or indignation
- act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
What is the synonym of offend?
Synonym of word offend are displease, miff, vex, fash, dissatisfy, misplease, disgust
What are the idioms with the word offend?
Here are the idioms with the word offend in them.
- The stone that lieth not in your way need not offend you
What are the idioms related to offend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word offend.
- To jaw
What are the quotes with word offend?
Here are the quotes with the word offend in them
- We cannot know the whole truth, which belongs to God alone, but our task nevertheless is to seek to know what is true. And if we offend gravely enough against what we know to be true, as by failing badly enough to deal affectionately and responsibly with our land and our neighbors, truth will retaliate with ugliness, poverty, and disease. — Wendell Berry
- Every man should follow the bent of his nature in art and letters, always provided that he does not offend against the rules of morality and good taste. — Thomas Edward Brown
- We all like to forgive, and love best not those who offend us least, nor who have done most for us, but those who make it most easy for us to forgive them. — Samuel Butler
- My family was all born in Sicily and I'm Italian-American. They're the real thing. They're authentic Italians, and honestly they're the most open-minded, nicest people in the world and nothing can really offend them. That's the way I think true Sicilians are. — Vinny Guadagnino