Often meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Often.
- (adverb) : many times at short intervals
- (adverb) : frequently or in great quantities
- (adverb) : in many cases or instances
About the time I turned 50, I experienced the profound biological change that often accompanies women at that age. Also, I put two kids in college and lost both of my parents, so I'm no longer somebody's daughter.
More words related to the meanings of Often
More words from Urdu related to Often
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Often meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خصوصاًکئبارہاافراطبار بار آنے والابڑھ کرمسلسلقریب العقلبہتیرےنہایتبہتیرافراواںباربارساعت بہ ساعتزیادہسوابہت وقتڈھیرلگا تارکئ باراعتباریبسیارز یادہآیا جایا کرناقیاساًعام طور پرآٹھوں پہرزیادہ ترافزوںبہت کالبکثرتاَکثَر اوقاتشایدبہت ممکنجماعت کثیراکثر اوقاتزیادہ سے ز یادہمُتعَدّدبرابراکثر کر کےقابل اعتبارکثیرافزوددستور موافقبشیشتائیاکثَرمگراغلببڑی تعدادعموماً ...
Idioms with the word Often in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Often
What are the meanings of Often in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Often in Urdu are بیش تر - beysh tar, اکثر - aksar, کئ بار - ka i baar and غالباً - ghaaliban. To understand how would you translate the word Often in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Often or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Often synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Often. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Often in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Often in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Often with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by often?
Meanings of often are بیش تر - beysh tar, اکثر - aksar, کئ بار - ka i baar and غالباً - ghaaliban
Whats the definition of often?
Definition of the often are
- many times at short intervals
- frequently or in great quantities
- in many cases or instances
What is the synonym of often?
Synonym of word often are oftentimes, continually, mostly, greater, most, better, several times, more, generally, many
What are the idioms with the word often?
Here are the idioms with the word often in them.
- A little man doth often harbour a great soul
- A plant often removed cannot thrive
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Appearances are often deceitful
What are the idioms related to often?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word often.
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- If a man deceives me oncehame on him if twicehame on me
- Once a traitor always a traitor
What are the quotes with word often?
Here are the quotes with the word often in them
- I would often find myself, at the age of 21, at midnight, running down a dark street on my own with 10 men chasing me. And the fact they had cameras in their hands made that legal. — Sienna Miller
- About the time I turned 50, I experienced the profound biological change that often accompanies women at that age. Also, I put two kids in college and lost both of my parents, so I'm no longer somebody's daughter. — Jane Pauley
- While I had often said that I wanted to die in bed, what I really meant was that in my old age I wanted to be stepped on by an elephant while making love. — Roger Zelazny
- Think back to yourself at age 18. I know I was mighty different than the Patti I am today. As we grow up, we grow out of our haircuts, our apartments and - often times - our romantic decisions. — Patti Stanger