Old age meanings in Urdu
Old age Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Old age.
- (noun) : a late time of life
More words related to the meanings of Old age
More words from Urdu related to Old age
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Old age meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقاہتبڑائعالی خاندانیرجولیتکہنگیعزتگہن سالیدبدبہبرتریکرماکثریتمدرسیدھاکامامتاجالادرجہ واریناپائیداریبالوں کی سفیدیحاکمیکہن سالیحمدبزُرگیبڑائیکثیرالتعدادیکشادہ دلیدلیریٹیچریوقارپرانہ پنآب و رنگپروہتائکثرتبڑھاپاخاوندیفضیلتاستتیمرتبے میں دوسروں سے برتریآب و تاببڑ پننوابیجواں مردیقدامتعظمتپیرانہ سالیافتخارخامیوسعتشرافتاستادیترجیح ...
Idioms with the word Old age in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Old age
What are the meanings of Old age in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Old age in Urdu are پیری - piiri, بڑھاپا - burhaapa, بزرگی - buzurgi, خزاں - khezaan and ضعیفی - zaiifi. To understand how would you translate the word Old age in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Old age or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Old age synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Old age. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Old age in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Old age in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Old age with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by old age?
Meanings of old age are پیری - piiri, بڑھاپا - burhaapa, بزرگی - buzurgi, خزاں - khezaan and ضعیفی - zaiifi
Whats the definition of old age?
Definition of the old age are
- a late time of life
What is the synonym of old age?
Synonym of word old age are pery, oldness, perrie, greatness, perries, eldership, peery, seniority, peerie, nobility
What are the idioms with the word old age?
Here are the idioms with the word old age in them.
- All the passions are extinguished with old age self love dies never
- An intemperate youth brings to old age a worn out body
- Before old age my care was to live well in old age to die well
- Do you grow gentler and better as old age creeps on
- Observation not old age brings wisdom
What are the idioms related to old age?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word old age.
- The brain don't lie in the beard
- Every heart knows its bitterness
- The morning sun never lasts a day
- A man is old as he feels himself to be
What are the quotes with word old age?
Here are the quotes with the word old age in them
- How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete. — C.S.Lewis
- Forty is the old age of youth fifty the youth of old age. — Victor Hugo
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
- I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. — Francis Bacon