Older meanings in Urdu
Older meanings in Urdu is پرانا Older in Urdu. More meanings of older, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Older.
- (adjective satellite) : used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son
- (adjective satellite) : skilled through long experience
- (adjective satellite) : advanced in years; ( aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
More words from Urdu related to Older
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Older meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Older in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Older
What are the meanings of Older in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Older in Urdu is پرانا - puraana. To understand how would you translate the word Older in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Older or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Older synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Older. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Older in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Older in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Older with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by older?
Meaning of older is پرانا - puraana
Whats the definition of older?
Definition of the older are
- used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son
- skilled through long experience
- advanced in years; ( aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
What is the synonym of older?
Synonym of word older are prana, threadbare, longstanding, outmoded, yester, oldened, immemorial, experienced, old fashioned, venerable
What are the idioms with the word older?
Here are the idioms with the word older in them.
- The older the blood the less the pride
What are the idioms related to older?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word older.
- Joe miller
- New brooms sweep clean
- Odd fellow at odds
What are the quotes with word older?
Here are the quotes with the word older in them
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. — Agatha Christie
- I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. — Francis Bacon
- Old age is fifteen years older than I am. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene of older people, and greatly assists the circulation of the blood. — Logan P.Smith