Omission meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Omission.
- (noun) : a mistake resulting from neglect
- (noun) : neglecting to do something; leaving out or passing over something
- (noun) : something that has been omitted
- (noun) : any process whereby sounds or words are left out of spoken words or phrases
Has Bill Clinton inspired idealism in the young, as he himself was inspired by John F. Kennedy? Or has he actually reduced their idealism? Surely part of the answer lies in Clinton's personal moral lapse with Monica Lewinsky. But more important was his sin of omission - his failure to embrace a moral cause beyond popularity.
More words related to the meanings of Omission
More words from Urdu related to Omission
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Omission meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خیال باطلقصورغَلَط فہمیباغیچہنقلیپس پشت ڈالناصحنپرخطاتغافل شعارینادرستیچواخطا کرناغلط اندازہسہوخطا یا غلطی کرنااَدھُورا پَنغفلتچوٹاُفتادہبے خبریمحومکمل ناکامیتیزموٹی بھولشکعلتبَد مَزگیچوراہے کاجھوٹناکافی توجہ دیناقدمپڑتیتیڑھا پناپرادھناکامیطریقہ کار میں خطاچھکناباغغَلطیتغافلغَلَطنَکاشت ہونے کی حالَتعدم تندہیدغافراموشیحمذخطاوسوسہعیبچشمک ...
Idiom with the word Omission in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Omission
What are the meanings of Omission in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Omission in Urdu are چوک - chowk, غلطی - ghalti, بھول - bhuul, فرو گذاشت - faro guzaasht, حذف - hazf and سہو - sahw. To understand how would you translate the word Omission in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Omission or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Omission synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Omission. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Omission in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Omission in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Omission with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by omission?
Meanings of omission are چوک - chowk, غلطی - ghalti, بھول - bhuul, فرو گذاشت - faro guzaasht, حذف - hazf and سہو - sahw
Whats the definition of omission?
Definition of the omission are
- a mistake resulting from neglect
- neglecting to do something; leaving out or passing over something
- something that has been omitted
- any process whereby sounds or words are left out of spoken words or phrases
What is the synonym of omission?
Synonym of word omission are park, erration, fiasco, forgetfulness, faultlessness, misgiving, errantia, fault, oblivion, faulting
What are the idioms with the word omission?
Here are the idioms with the word omission in them.
- Evil comes of omission as well as commission
What are the idioms related to omission?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word omission.
- Errors and omissions excepted
- Error is endless
- It is the nature of men to err of a fool to persevere in error
- Farhooting never killed a bird
- Far shooting never killed a bird
What are the quotes with word omission?
Here are the quotes with the word omission in them
- Has Bill Clinton inspired idealism in the young, as he himself was inspired by John F. Kennedy? Or has he actually reduced their idealism? Surely part of the answer lies in Clinton's personal moral lapse with Monica Lewinsky. But more important was his sin of omission - his failure to embrace a moral cause beyond popularity. — Arlie Russell Hochschild
- The omission of good is no less reprehensible than the commission of evil. — Plutarch