Only meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Only.
- (adverb) : and nothing more
- (adverb) : without any others being included or involved
- (adjective satellite) : exclusive of anyone or anything else
- (adverb) : with nevertheless the final result
- (adverb) : in the final outcome
- (adverb) : as recently as
- (adverb) : except that
- (adverb) : never except when
- (adjective satellite) : being the only one; single and isolated from others
More words related to the meanings of Only
More words from Urdu related to Only
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Only meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Only in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Only
What are the meanings of Only in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Only in Urdu are اکیلی - akeyli, فقط - faqat, محض - maehz, اکیلا - akeyla, صرف - sarf and مجرد - mujarrad. To understand how would you translate the word Only in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Only or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Only synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Only. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Only in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Only in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Only with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by only?
Meanings of only are اکیلی - akeyli, فقط - faqat, محض - maehz, اکیلا - akeyla, صرف - sarf and مجرد - mujarrad
Whats the definition of only?
Definition of the only are
- and nothing more
- without any others being included or involved
- exclusive of anyone or anything else
- with nevertheless the final result
- in the final outcome
- as recently as
- except that
- never except when
- being the only one; single and isolated from others
What is the synonym of only?
Synonym of word only are alee, barely, entirely, lonely, but, not only, absolutely, lone, unmarried, justled
What are the idioms with the word only?
Here are the idioms with the word only in them.
- A good life is the only religion
- A little with quiet is the only diet
- A man can die only once
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- Beauty pleases the eyes but only sweetness of disposition charms the soul
What are the idioms related to only?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word only.
- It never rains but it pours
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Next to no wife a good wife is best
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word only?
Here are the quotes with the word only in them
- Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. — Kitty O'Neill Collins
- There's no such thing as old age, there is only sorrow. — Fay Weldon
- Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the contempt inspired by vice it whitens only the hair. — Ira Gershwin
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. — Mark Twain