Operate meanings in Urdu
Operate meanings in Urdu are جراحی کرنا, عمل کرنا, چالو ہونا, تاثیر یا نقش کرنا, چلنا, چلانا, کرنا, پورا کرنا Operate in Urdu. More meanings of operate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Operate.
- (verb) : keep engaged
- (verb) : perform as expected when applied
- (verb) : perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
- (verb) : direct or control; projects, businesses, etc.
- (verb) : handle and cause to function
- (verb) : perform surgery on
Architecture is involved with the world, but at the same time it has a certain autonomy. This autonomy cannot be explained in terms of traditional logic because the most interesting parts of the work are non-verbal. They operate within the terms of the work, like any art.
More words related to the meanings of Operate
More words from Urdu related to Operate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Operate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چیخبک جھکتمامبڑھناانگریزی تیسرا مہینہنقل کرناہتھیاررپٹناڈکارناپیلناتَکمِيل کرناگرَم خِطّے کا ايک درَختساتھ ساتھ چلناایک دن کا کامگہما گہمیمشق کرناراستہپن کرناسرکاناشامل کرناڈھنگظریفمسافرگرفتڈگانتہا یا اتمام کو پہنچانااُگاناٹہلناتعمیل کرنالتاڑناآناانصرام کرناپاؤں اٹھناعملکہناگپ ہانکناشکایت کرناپکامارچ کرناہلکورنادورہہنگامہابتدا کرنابھگا دیناٹوٹناگل جاناسپرد کرنافطرتسلوک کرناگریا زاری کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Operate
What are the meanings of Operate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Operate in Urdu are پورا کرنا - puura karna, چلنا - chalna, چلانا - chillaana, کرنا - karna and عمل کرنا - aamal karna. To understand how would you translate the word Operate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Operate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Operate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Operate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Operate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Operate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Operate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by operate?
Meanings of operate are پورا کرنا - puura karna, چلنا - chalna, چلانا - chillaana, کرنا - karna and عمل کرنا - aamal karna
Whats the definition of operate?
Definition of the operate are
- keep engaged
- perform as expected when applied
- perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
- direct or control; projects, businesses, etc.
- handle and cause to function
- perform surgery on
What is the synonym of operate?
Synonym of word operate are accompting, treadling, manage, give, make full, treadings, impel, fare, stoking, hoop
What are the idioms related to operate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word operate.
- To run the show
- At the top of one's voice
- Keep house
- Lead by the nose
- Plough in
What are the quotes with word operate?
Here are the quotes with the word operate in them
- We'll try to include Iraqi officers in our staffs. We will do everything we can to empower Iraqi security forces to stand up on their own and operate where they can alone. — John Abizaid
- Maybe we can show government how to operate better as a result of better architecture. Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- Architecture is involved with the world, but at the same time it has a certain autonomy. This autonomy cannot be explained in terms of traditional logic because the most interesting parts of the work are non-verbal. They operate within the terms of the work, like any art. — Thom Mayne
- No one's going to be able to operate without a grounding in the basic sciences. Language would be helpful, although English is becoming increasingly international. And travel. You have to have a global attitude. — Rupert Murdoch