Opinion meanings in Urdu
I am firmly of the opinion that women who make a lot of effort to hang onto their looks in middle age (unless they are beauties, entertainers or prostitutes) are rather sad, as one should surely have something more substantial to recommend one by this time, such as kindness or cleverness.
More words related to the meanings of Opinion
More words from Urdu related to Opinion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Opinion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پریشانیالہاماندازہخيالی باتيںروحکاہشخرد مندیدانشمعاوضہرویہموقفشوقحيلَہشکغرورسازش کرناعزت کرنانصیحتمسئلہدھنادنیٰ ترکیبمحافظتمتحیر ہوناپیمائش کرنامارناسمجھ دارمہارت دستی کام میںپریشان کرناذہندام تَزویربچاردریافتمرتبہسائیںدوائ دینامغلوب یا ضبط کرناناک میں دم ہوناخیال پرستیبندشمطلبدماغپنچایتبصیرتاینٹھغارحمامرویتاٹکلآراستگینفس ...
Idioms with the word Opinion in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Opinion
What are the meanings of Opinion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Opinion in Urdu are اٹکل - atkal, بچار - bichaar, رائے - raa ey, تصور - tasawwur, گمان - gumaan, خیال - khayaal, نظریہ - nazriyah, تدبیر - tadbiir, فکر - fikr, فہم - faehm and قیاس - qiyaas. To understand how would you translate the word Opinion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Opinion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Opinion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Opinion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Opinion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Opinion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Opinion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by opinion?
Meanings of opinion are اٹکل - atkal, بچار - bichaar, رائے - raa ey, تصور - tasawwur, گمان - gumaan, خیال - khayaal, نظریہ - nazriyah, تدبیر - tadbiir, فکر - fikr, فہم - faehm and قیاس - qiyaas
Whats the definition of opinion?
Definition of the opinion are
What is the synonym of opinion?
Synonym of word opinion are haphazard, thinking, opifice, conceptualise, likelihood, fantasm, theorising, gin, concern, stupidity
What are the idioms with the word opinion?
Here are the idioms with the word opinion in them.
- May difference of opinion never after friendship
- Our opinion is never wrong
- Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world
- The good opinion of men is safer than money
What are the idioms related to opinion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word opinion.
- Poetic justice
- Take it into one head
- Take it into ones head
- You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you
- In one mind's eye
What are the quotes with word opinion?
Here are the quotes with the word opinion in them
- In every age there has been a stream of popular opinion that has carried all before it, and given a family character, as it were, to the century. — Mary Wollstonecraft
- I am firmly of the opinion that women who make a lot of effort to hang onto their looks in middle age (unless they are beauties, entertainers or prostitutes) are rather sad, as one should surely have something more substantial to recommend one by this time, such as kindness or cleverness. — Julie Burchill
- It's amazing how everyone has an opinion on how you should live your life. — Sherry Stringfield
- All those who offer an opinion on any doubtful point should first clear their minds of every sentiment of dislike, friendship, anger or pity. — Sallust