Opportunities meanings in Urdu
Opportunities meanings in Urdu is مواقع Opportunities in Urdu. More meanings of opportunities, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
This is what I asked for, and in this day and age that's what actually goes on. But what hurts me the most is that I work just as hard as any other actress around my age, like Scarlett Johansson, but I just don't get the opportunities that they get because people are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life.
You know, I was a kid when I went into 'Coronation Street' and I had an amazing time. I got some fantastic opportunities from Corrie and from 'Soapstar' and I'd never say they did anything other than help me.
More words from Urdu related to Opportunities
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Opportunities meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Opportunities in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Opportunities
What are the meanings of Opportunities in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Opportunities in Urdu is مواقع - Mawaqey. To understand how would you translate the word Opportunities in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Opportunities or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Opportunities synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Opportunities. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Opportunities in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Opportunities in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Opportunities with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by opportunities?
Meaning of opportunities is مواقع - Mawaqey
Whats the definition of opportunities?
Definition of the opportunities are
What is the synonym of opportunities?
Synonym of word opportunities are opportuneness, conspectuities, occludes, adjutages, oppignerate, occasions, accustoming, embowelled
What are the idioms with the word opportunities?
Here are the idioms with the word opportunities in them.
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds
What are the idioms related to opportunities?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word opportunities.
- Fair promise
- Nine times out of ten
- Open door
- Play up to
- Ten to one
What are the quotes with word opportunities?
Here are the quotes with the word opportunities in them
- This is what I asked for, and in this day and age that's what actually goes on. But what hurts me the most is that I work just as hard as any other actress around my age, like Scarlett Johansson, but I just don't get the opportunities that they get because people are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life. — Lindsay Lohan
- You know, I was a kid when I went into 'Coronation Street' and I had an amazing time. I got some fantastic opportunities from Corrie and from 'Soapstar' and I'd never say they did anything other than help me. — Richard Fleeshman
- Art is changing. Again. Here. Now. Opportunities to witness this are rare, so attend and observe. — Jerry Saltz
- There are so many opportunities in life, that the loss of two or three capabilities is not necessarily debilitating. A handicap can give you the opportunity to focus more on art, writing, or music. — Jim Davis