Opportunity meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Opportunity.
- (noun) : a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful.
More words related to the meanings of Opportunity
More words from Urdu related to Opportunity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Opportunity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Opportunity in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Opportunity
What are the meanings of Opportunity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Opportunity in Urdu are اتفاق - ittefaaq, داؤں - daa on, بار - baar, فرصت - fursat, موقعہ - mauqah and نوبت - naubat. To understand how would you translate the word Opportunity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Opportunity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Opportunity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Opportunity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Opportunity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Opportunity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Opportunity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by opportunity?
Meanings of opportunity are اتفاق - ittefaaq, داؤں - daa on, بار - baar, فرصت - fursat, موقعہ - mauqah and نوبت - naubat
Whats the definition of opportunity?
Definition of the opportunity are
- a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
What is the synonym of opportunity?
Synonym of word opportunity are concurrency, turn, produce, temporize, time, concretion, trick, overpressure, liaison, leisure
What are the idioms with the word opportunity?
Here are the idioms with the word opportunity in them.
- Necessity and opportunity may make a coward valiant
- Seize an opportunity when it is offered
What are the idioms related to opportunity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word opportunity.
- He hath no leisure that useth it not
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- When a fool hath bethought himself the market is over
- Woman laugh when they can and weep when they will
What are the quotes with word opportunity?
Here are the quotes with the word opportunity in them
- Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength. — Betty Friedan
- Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful. — Margaret Mead
- For age is opportunity no less Than youth itself, though in another dress, And as the evening twilight fades away The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- What is amazing for a woman of my age is that I change as the world is changing-and changing very, very fast. I don't think my mother had that opportunity to change. — Jeanne Moreau