Oppression meanings in Urdu
Oppression meanings in Urdu are بے رحمی, جبر, دباؤ, سختی, زبردستی, آفت, زیادتی, ظلم, ظِلّ, اندھیر, تغیان, چیرہ دستی, بے داد, گھٹن, تعدی, جفا, جور, ستم Oppression in Urdu. More meanings of oppression, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Oppression.
- (noun) : the act of subjugating by cruelty
- (noun) : a feeling of being oppressed
- (noun) : the state of being kept down by unjust use of force or authority:
In the final analysis, the incident is seen as originating from an emotional expression of the frustration and anger of the proud people of China who had been subject to ever increasing oppression from without and decadent corruption from within.
More words related to the meanings of Oppression
More words from Urdu related to Oppression
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Oppression meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جَنگ جُوئیظلم و تشددسفلی عملناکارہچھوتحکومتدرگتفراغتستمپخناجائز دست اندازیتترپائیداریہاویتابتلاشدتجسامتبیزاریمبالغہ آمیز بیانبد بختیشکتیدخل اندازی کرنابکثرتسر زوریبہ دشواریچیرہ دستیچبھندباوغصہخطرہبدطینتیڈھینگا ڈھینگیفراخجولانیغلطی کرنابدی سےکثیرالتعدادیتمردضرورتہمتنقیذبد انتظامیریل پیلکرامتدھومدست درازی کرناپراگندگیناراض کرناآزارحال زار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Oppression
What are the meanings of Oppression in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Oppression in Urdu are زیادتی - zeyaadti, دباؤ - dabaa o, سختی - sakhti, آفت - aafat, ظلم - zulm, ستم - sitam, زبردستی - zabar dasti, جبر - jabr, تغیان - tughyaan, بے رحمی - bey raehmi, اندھیر - andheyr, چیرہ دستی - chiirah dasti, بے داد - bey daad, گھٹن - ghutan, تعدی - tadi, جفا - jafa and جور - jaur. To understand how would you translate the word Oppression in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Oppression or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Oppression synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Oppression. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Oppression in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Oppression in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Oppression with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by oppression?
Meanings of oppression are زیادتی - zeyaadti, دباؤ - dabaa o, سختی - sakhti, آفت - aafat, ظلم - zulm, ستم - sitam, زبردستی - zabar dasti, جبر - jabr, تغیان - tughyaan, بے رحمی - bey raehmi, اندھیر - andheyr, چیرہ دستی - chiirah dasti, بے داد - bey daad, گھٹن - ghutan, تعدی - tadi, جفا - jafa and جور - jaur
Whats the definition of oppression?
Definition of the oppression are
- the act of subjugating by cruelty
- a feeling of being oppressed
- the state of being kept down by unjust use of force or authority:
What is the synonym of oppression?
Synonym of word oppression are increase, debouche, harding, stouten, misfortune, oppressure, abuses, obduracy, violence, debouch
What are the idioms related to oppression?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word oppression.
- It is hard to carry a full cup
- A brother is a friend given by nature
- A man of cruelty is god's enemay
- Black is the badge of hell
- Give someone a big hand
What are the quotes with word oppression?
Here are the quotes with the word oppression in them
- Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears. — Louis D.Brandeis
- In the final analysis, the incident is seen as originating from an emotional expression of the frustration and anger of the proud people of China who had been subject to ever increasing oppression from without and decadent corruption from within. — Chen Ning Yang
- Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another. — Nelson Mandela
- It must not be forgotten in fairness to the National Government that apartheid is not just a policy of oppression but an attempt - in my opinion an attempt doomed to failure - to find an alternative to a policy of racial integration which is fair to both white and black. — Harry Oppenheimer