Oppressive meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Oppressive.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by unjust severity or arbitrary behavior
- (adjective satellite) : weighing heavily on the senses or spirit
It's great that New York has large spaces for art. But the enormous immaculate box has become a dated, even oppressive place. Many of these spaces were designed for sprawling installations, large paintings, and the Relational Aesthetics work of the past fifteen years.
More words related to the meanings of Oppressive
More words from Urdu related to Oppressive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Oppressive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جابرپُختہغَضَب ناکخوں خوارڈھیلے جیساآشوبدرد انگیزبے حسبےرَحمپر طیشپتھریلاپوڑہاآگ ببولاممدکشادہاکھڑاآہن پوشکڈھبتاریکلانپریکٹھنبیمار کی مانندتازہ دممہتم بالشاناحیاسفالیبے ادبجامعوُسعَت میں پھَیلا ہُواموٹاضدیآخرکٹرجنگلی آنکھوں والازبردستضروریہلچلتراشناغیر متمددنزيادہ قيمت کابے حالافراتَفری کی حالَتبھاری بھرکمبھیانکظالِمبے شرمی کاچاقپکازخم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Oppressive
What are the meanings of Oppressive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Oppressive in Urdu are زبردست - zabar dast, سخت - sakht, درشت - durusht, شدید - shadiid, بھاری - bhaari, اجیرن - ajiiran, شاق - shaaq, گراں - giraan, دشوار - dushwaar, جابرانہ - jaabiraanah and قیامت - qeyaamat. To understand how would you translate the word Oppressive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Oppressive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Oppressive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Oppressive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Oppressive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Oppressive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Oppressive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by oppressive?
Meanings of oppressive are زبردست - zabar dast, سخت - sakht, درشت - durusht, شدید - shadiid, بھاری - bhaari, اجیرن - ajiiran, شاق - shaaq, گراں - giraan, دشوار - dushwaar, جابرانہ - jaabiraanah and قیامت - qeyaamat
Whats the definition of oppressive?
Definition of the oppressive are
- marked by unjust severity or arbitrary behavior
- weighing heavily on the senses or spirit
What is the synonym of oppressive?
Synonym of word oppressive are throngful, harshened, aggravated, constringent, hard, tough, harsh, trying, earthy, strich
What are the idioms related to oppressive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word oppressive.
- Every horse thinks his own pack heaviest
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Death does not end all things
What are the quotes with word oppressive?
Here are the quotes with the word oppressive in them
- It's great that New York has large spaces for art. But the enormous immaculate box has become a dated, even oppressive place. Many of these spaces were designed for sprawling installations, large paintings, and the Relational Aesthetics work of the past fifteen years. — Jerry Saltz
- Those religions that are oppressive to women are also against democracy, human rights, and freedom of expression. — Taslima Nasrin
- Freedom is not won by merely overthrowing a tyrannical ruler or an oppressive regime. That is usually only the prelude to a new tyranny, a new oppression. — Jonathan Sacks
- An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger. — Confucius