Orbit meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Orbit.
- (noun) : a particular environment or walk of life
- (noun) : the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- (noun) : the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- (noun) : the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- (verb) : move in an orbit
- (noun) : an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
More words related to the meanings of Orbit
More words from Urdu related to Orbit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Orbit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تاريخ ڈالنااِستِعمالقرناس طرف کوجدامکررگردشالگ ہودور پڑا ہواغمزدہگھومناگولپھیراکھس پھساناتکلف سےسندوسراپاردفان ہواٹھا دیناسہارااساسسلفعمل داریآفتابیوعدہ ملاقاتسنہخوبعلیحدہمدد کرناقوت گردشدور ہودور افتادہمدتدائرہدَورمبلغمتبائنکُرّہعرصہزیادہانتہا پسندغیر حاضربے دخل کرناانحصارباعثماضیکتراناگولائی لیے ہوۓفاصلے پر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Orbit
What are the meanings of Orbit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Orbit in Urdu are مدار - madaar, دور - duur and دائرہ - daa erah. To understand how would you translate the word Orbit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Orbit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Orbit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Orbit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Orbit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Orbit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Orbit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by orbit?
Meanings of orbit are مدار - madaar, دور - duur and دائرہ - daa erah
Whats the definition of orbit?
Definition of the orbit are
- a particular environment or walk of life
- the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- move in an orbit
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
What is the synonym of orbit?
Synonym of word orbit are basis, past, orbitonasal, stand off, pivot, out, orbitary, remote, spheres, further
What are the idioms related to orbit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word orbit.
- It is based to tread upon a man who is down
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
What are the quotes with word orbit?
Here is the quote with the word orbit in them
- A life can get knocked into a new orbit by a car crash, a lottery win or just a bleary-eyed consultant giving bad news in a calm voice. — David Mitchell