Ordained meanings in Urdu
Ordained meanings in Urdu is واجب Ordained in Urdu. More meanings of ordained, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ordained.
- (adjective satellite) : fixed or established especially by order or command
- (adjective satellite) : invested with ministerial or priestly functions
In this life struggle, here I am among you fully cognizant that a true believer has no fear of what God has ordained for him. Those who are visited by fear live only for their present, under the illusion that the world began with them and will end with their departure.
More words from Urdu related to Ordained
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ordained meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ordained
What are the meanings of Ordained in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ordained in Urdu is واجب - waajib. To understand how would you translate the word Ordained in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ordained or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ordained synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ordained. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ordained in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ordained in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ordained with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ordained?
Meaning of ordained is واجب - waajib
Whats the definition of ordained?
Definition of the ordained are
- fixed or established especially by order or command
- invested with ministerial or priestly functions
What is the synonym of ordained?
Synonym of word ordained are binding, warrantable, obliger, obliquing, obligatory, incumbent, obligement, just, due, indew
What are the idioms related to ordained?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ordained.
- He that is master must serve
- It is not fair to tell names
- Let not poverty part good company
- Lie on upon
- Never shirk the hardest work
What are the quotes with word ordained?
Here are the quotes with the word ordained in them
- In this life struggle, here I am among you fully cognizant that a true believer has no fear of what God has ordained for him. Those who are visited by fear live only for their present, under the illusion that the world began with them and will end with their departure. — King Hussein I
- God hates violence. He has ordained that all men fairly possess their property, not seize it. — Euripides
- Our church has been legal since late 1960s. I've been involved since 1972. I was ordained in 1975. — Sally Kirkland
- Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has ordained that you shall live. — Marcus Aurelius