Orderly meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Orderly.
- (noun) : a male hospital attendant who has general duties that do not involve the medical treatment of patients
- (noun) : a soldier who serves as an attendant to a superior officer
- (adjective) : devoid of violence or disruption
- (adjective satellite) : clean or organized
Life is a very orderly thing, but in fiction there is a huge liberation and freedom. I can do what I like. There's nothing that says I can't write a page of full stops. There is no 'should' involved, although you wouldn't know that from literary reviews and critics.
More words related to the meanings of Orderly
More words from Urdu related to Orderly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Orderly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چوہے جیسازبان بندی کرناوردیآرامغَیر مُتحرکسجاناآہستہساکت رہنالائقمونیتمانیتبے ابرٹھہروملبوس کرنابے آوازایک قسم کا بوُزہبے حرفراحتساکَتترتیبملا ہواچپ لگاؤبھرناپیکھال کرناامن پسندسکوتباز رہوچٹائ کرناپُر سکُونکم سخنچُپتنہاآسودگیہموار کرنامُطمئنچپ کرناہم آہنگساکت و صامتچپ ہوناخاموش!ستھر تائیسنجیدہخاموش طبیعتچپ چاپخاموشیپُرسَکونمُرتبتَراشنابزدلمنہ بند کرنا یا کیلنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Orderly
What are the meanings of Orderly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Orderly in Urdu are خاموش - khaamosh, متنطم - mutanazzim, با قائدہ - baa qaa edah and مرتب - murattab. To understand how would you translate the word Orderly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Orderly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Orderly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Orderly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Orderly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Orderly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Orderly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by orderly?
Meanings of orderly are خاموش - khaamosh, متنطم - mutanazzim, با قائدہ - baa qaa edah and مرتب - murattab
Whats the definition of orderly?
Definition of the orderly are
- a male hospital attendant who has general duties that do not involve the medical treatment of patients
- a soldier who serves as an attendant to a superior officer
- devoid of violence or disruption
- clean or organized
What is the synonym of orderly?
Synonym of word orderly are silent, arranger, silence, reticent, serene, sloggy, noiseless, silentious, silers, mousey
What are the idioms related to orderly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word orderly.
- A picture is a dumb poem
- By word of mouth
- He that has the worst cause makes the most noise
- Hold one's peace tongue
- Lie low
What are the quotes with word orderly?
Here are the quotes with the word orderly in them
- Baseball is almost the only orderly thing in a very unorderly world. If you get three strikes, even the best lawyer in the world can't get you off. — Bill Veeck
- Life is a very orderly thing, but in fiction there is a huge liberation and freedom. I can do what I like. There's nothing that says I can't write a page of full stops. There is no 'should' involved, although you wouldn't know that from literary reviews and critics. — Kate Atkinson
- We must make immigration a legal, orderly process to eliminate this issue, not further criminalize it. — Jose Serrano
- To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way. — Plato