Ordination meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ordination.
- (noun) : logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements
- (noun) : the status of being ordained to a sacred office
- (noun) : the act of ordaining; the act of conferring (or receiving) holy orders
At the end of four years' time, at graduation, we were down to 12. At our reunion that we had several years ago, only 1 out of the 52 actually made it to ordination and priesthood. So there you go, there's your numbers.
More words from Urdu related to Ordination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ordination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ordination
What are the meanings of Ordination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ordination in Urdu are رسم - rasm and تعین - taiyyun. To understand how would you translate the word Ordination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ordination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ordination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ordination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ordination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ordination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ordination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ordination?
Meanings of ordination are رسم - rasm and تعین - taiyyun
Whats the definition of ordination?
Definition of the ordination are
- logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements
- the status of being ordained to a sacred office
- the act of ordaining; the act of conferring (or receiving) holy orders
What is the synonym of ordination?
Synonym of word ordination are ritts, tradition, ritting, custom, ritters, ceremonial, ritzy, ratification, ritualise, appointment
What are the idioms related to ordination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ordination.
- Old customs are good customs
- Custom rules the law
- Every country has its custom
- Form good or bad
- Great is the power of custom
What are the quotes with word ordination?
Here are the quotes with the word ordination in them
- At the end of four years' time, at graduation, we were down to 12. At our reunion that we had several years ago, only 1 out of the 52 actually made it to ordination and priesthood. So there you go, there's your numbers. — Peter Jurasik
- The fact that the church is convinced of not having the right to confer priestly ordination on women is now considered by some as irreconcilable with the European Constitution. — Joseph Ratzinger