Organism meanings in Urdu
Organism meanings in Urdu is حیاتیات Organism in Urdu. More meanings of organism, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Organism.
- (noun) : a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- (noun) : a system considered analogous in structure or function to a living body
More words related to the meanings of Organism
More words from Urdu related to Organism
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Organism meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Organism in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Organism in Urdu is حیاتیات - Hyatiyaat. To understand how would you translate the word Organism in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Organism or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Organism synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Organism. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Organism in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Organism in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Organism with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by organism?
Meaning of organism is حیاتیات - Hyatiyaat
Whats the definition of organism?
Definition of the organism are
- a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- a system considered analogous in structure or function to a living body
What is the synonym of organism?
Synonym of word organism are biodynamics, bioethics, organology, biosphere, orology, biolysis, hyetology, phrenetics, mateology, biologism
What are the quotes with word organism?
Here are the quotes with the word organism in them
- You realize that however much you don't think about death - or think that's for other people - you're just an organism living from day to day. I'm just grateful I'm here. — Robin Gibb
- I prefer to think of the audience as a single living organism with which I am sharing a singular, never-to-be-repeated experience. — Martha Plimpton
- The chief condition on which, life, health and vigor depend on, is action. It is by action that an organism develops its faculties, increases its energy, and attains the fulfillment of its destiny. — Colin Powell
- When people in stadiums do the Wave, it's the group-mind collective organism spontaneously organizing itself to express an emotion, pass time, and reflect the joy of seeing the rhythms of many as one, a visual rhyming or music in which everyone senses where the motion is going. — Jerry Saltz