Origin meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Origin.
- (noun) : the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- (noun) : properties attributable to your ancestry
- (noun) : the source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived
- (noun) : an event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events
- (noun) : the point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values of the coordinates are all zero
I am sure my fellow-scientists will agree with me if I say that whatever we were able to achieve in our later years had its origin in the experiences of our youth and in the hopes and wishes which were formed before and during our time as students.
More words related to the meanings of Origin
More words from Urdu related to Origin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Origin meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یخنیکاہلشروع کرناساربڑااولیںسات پشتسینچناماہیّتنغمہٹھیراناآمیزش کے بغیردارالحکومتجلوہرو نماپایہقدردپٹوضعحادثہتقریب ہوناچویاعزت بخشنااکھیڑنارجوعپیدائشیاتپتیدماغلب و لہجہمان رکھنابال کاٹناآب مَقطَرگھراناحوضلبصادقتولیدبے گناہمدارروشنیپانی چھوڑناکرتا دھرتااراضینسوارپائے تختمتبرکجزکِسی چِيز کی بُنيادپوچجھڑی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Origin
What are the meanings of Origin in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Origin in Urdu are آغاز - aaghaaz, سر - sur, اصل - asl, منبع - manba, باعث - baais, پانی - paani, جزر - jazar, بیخ - biikh, عنصر - unsur and ماخذ - maakhaz. To understand how would you translate the word Origin in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Origin or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Origin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Origin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Origin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Origin in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Origin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by origin?
Meanings of origin are آغاز - aaghaaz, سر - sur, اصل - asl, منبع - manba, باعث - baais, پانی - paani, جزر - jazar, بیخ - biikh, عنصر - unsur and ماخذ - maakhaz
Whats the definition of origin?
Definition of the origin are
- the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- properties attributable to your ancestry
- the source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived
- an event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events
- the point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values of the coordinates are all zero
What is the synonym of origin?
Synonym of word origin are inception, headpan, quid, fountain, bring about, top, dewater, getaway, vowels, pure
What are the idioms related to origin?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word origin.
- Blood is thicker than water
- Blood is thicker than water
- Humility is the foundation of all virtues
- Industry is the mother of good fortune
- Physic garden
What are the quotes with word origin?
Here are the quotes with the word origin in them
- Ethics is in origin the art of recommending to others the sacrifices required for cooperation with oneself. — Bertrand Russell
- I am sure my fellow-scientists will agree with me if I say that whatever we were able to achieve in our later years had its origin in the experiences of our youth and in the hopes and wishes which were formed before and during our time as students. — Felix Bloch
- The origin of the absurd idea of immortal life is easy to discover it is kept alive by hope and fear, by childish faith, and by cowardice. — Clarence Darrow
- A fly cannot go in unless it stops somewhere therefore weapons, fuel, food, money will not go to Afghanistan unless the neighbors of Afghanistan are working, are cooperating, either being themselves the origin or the transit. — Lakhdar Brahimi