Ought meanings in Urdu
|He bought that yesterday||وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا|
More words from Urdu related to Ought
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ought meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مطلباُبساناالتجا یا منت و سماجت کرناخواہ مخواہاشتیاقدوسراضرورت مند ہوناپھڑکناقرین قیاسقلتشوق رکھناخواہش شہوانیعزیز رکھناچاہیئےفرمائشپسند کرنااحتیاججی چلنارغبت رکھناکوتاہی کا اِظہارجوشقاصر ہوناآرزواُبسناہاتھ جوڑنالازماحوصلہایساپیش کرناسرگرم ہوناچاہیےقحطبےچین ہوناجنسی بھوکپلے باندھنالازم کرناحسرتمماثلغرضحبنظیرگھٹیآگمانگشراب غیر مخمردعابرابرضروری طور سےجذبہہم شکل ...
Idioms with the word Ought in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ought
|Who can speak well can lie well||جھوٹ بولنے کے لیے فصاحت کا ہونا ضروری ہے|
What are the meanings of Ought in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ought in Urdu are چاہیے - Chahiye, چاہنا - chaahna, چاہئے - chaah iey and ضروری ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Ought in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ought or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ought synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ought. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ought in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ought in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ought with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ought?
Meanings of ought are چاہیے - Chahiye, چاہنا - chaahna, چاہئے - chaah iey and ضروری ہے
Whats the definition of ought?
Definition of the ought are
What is the synonym of ought?
Synonym of word ought are necessarily, likely, yen, yearn, want, hanker, desire, cherish, shouldst, wish
What are the idioms with the word ought?
Here are the idioms with the word ought in them.
- A man's folly ought to be his greatest secret
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He ought to remember favours on whom they are conferred; he who has conferred them ought not bring them to mind
- He that mocks a cripple ought to be whole
- He whom many fear ought to fear many
What are the idioms related to ought?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ought.
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw
- A disease known is half cured
- Please yourself
- Endure this evil lest a worse come up on you
- Knock off
What are the quotes with word ought?
Here are the quotes with the word ought in them
- I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun. — George W.Bush
- We are not to give credit to the many, who say that none ought to be educated but the free but rather to the philosophers, who say that the well-educated alone are free. — Epictetus
- He who studies books alone will know how things ought to be, and he who studies men will know how they are. — Charles Caleb Colton
- In a civilized society, all crimes are likely to be sins, but most sins are not and ought not to be treated as crimes. Man's ultimate responsibility is to God alone. — Geoffrey Fisher
How to use ought in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use ought in a sentence.
- He bought that yesterday — وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا