Outcast meanings in Urdu
Outcast meanings in Urdu are برادری یا دیس سے خارج, خارج, بے خانماں, ناکارہ, نکما, چنڈال, مردود, بے یار و مددگار, ذات باہر, محروم Outcast in Urdu. More meanings of outcast, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Outcast.
- (noun) : a person who is rejected (from society or home)
- (adjective satellite) : excluded from a society
People forget how outcast 'They Might Be Giants' can be. They have a reputation for writing really deft, funny, clever melodies, and they also make a lot of music for kids, which is terrific, but when you see them in concert, they can rock the house.
More words related to the meanings of Outcast
More words from Urdu related to Outcast
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outcast meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گمراہعاریمسقطمستثنیٰبے وُقعَتدوزخیبُڑھیابے خان و مانمفلسناامیدذَلیلمزاحموا پسبدی سےنگوڑاخفیفبے سودغیر مستعملمارا مارا پھرنے والازبونچھنالملعونکبغیربدنصیبادنیٰمایُوسبوسيدَہلالچیخواربری طرح سےردینفیناساز گارہیچ کارہسناجُرم بالا سے مُتعَلِقشکستہدھوراعلیحدہغَير سَنجِيدہجہنمیچنڈالشیطانغریبسستلَچَّرحارجنامنظورشریراکارت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Outcast
What are the meanings of Outcast in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outcast in Urdu are ناکارہ - naa kaaraah, چنڈال - chandaal, خارج - khaarij, نکما - nikamma, محروم - maehruum, مردود - marduud and بے خانماں. To understand how would you translate the word Outcast in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outcast or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outcast synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outcast. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outcast in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outcast in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outcast with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outcast?
Meanings of outcast are ناکارہ - naa kaaraah, چنڈال - chandaal, خارج - khaarij, نکما - nikamma, محروم - maehruum, مردود - marduud and بے خانماں
Whats the definition of outcast?
Definition of the outcast are
- a person who is rejected (from society or home)
- excluded from a society
What is the synonym of outcast?
Synonym of word outcast are good for nothing, crone, desilvered, rejected, tactless, dissimuler, plundered, maledict, defused, ousted
What are the idioms related to outcast?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outcast.
- Roly poly
- Keep well thy tongue and keep friend
- Leave out
- To relieve one of
- Zeal without knowledge is fire without light
What are the quotes with word outcast?
Here are the quotes with the word outcast in them
- Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion. — Joseph Conrad
- People forget how outcast 'They Might Be Giants' can be. They have a reputation for writing really deft, funny, clever melodies, and they also make a lot of music for kids, which is terrific, but when you see them in concert, they can rock the house. — John Hodgman
- It seems that American patriotism measures itself against an outcast group. The right Americans are the right Americans because they're not like the wrong Americans, who are not really Americans. — Eric Hobsbawm
- I was kind of an outcast in school 'cause I always kept to myself and was writing poetry and then going on tour with my brother band all the time, so kids didn't know what to make of me. — Christina Perri