Outdoor meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Outdoor.
- (adjective) : pertaining to or concerning the outdoors or outdoor activities
- (adjective) : located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
More words related to the meanings of Outdoor
More words from Urdu related to Outdoor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outdoor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خارجیظاہری صورتالگ ہوسادہکِسی اور مُلک کاآگے کی طَرَفکھلا ہوا میداندوراُوپریبدیسیبغیرباہر کاواقعیہدفبیرونی سطحدور ہوعوامیباہِر سے آيا ہُوامَکاناًدور پڑا ہواعلیحدہحاشیہ پرغیر وطنیکبغیراوپریمادینکال دینابیرونحصّےاٹھورافذیبے گانہاب سےمقصددور افتادہہٹبیریپَرديسیغَير مُلکی باشِندہخارج کرنامرئیباہرغیر لازمیغیملکبے گھربستو کاظاہرہشتناآشناديسیآگے کو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Outdoor
What are the meanings of Outdoor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outdoor in Urdu are خارجی - khaariji, بیرونی - baeruuni, باہر کا - baahar ka, باہر - baahar and نگھرا - Naghra. To understand how would you translate the word Outdoor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outdoor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outdoor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outdoor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outdoor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outdoor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outdoor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outdoor?
Meanings of outdoor are خارجی - khaariji, بیرونی - baeruuni, باہر کا - baahar ka, باہر - baahar and نگھرا - Naghra
Whats the definition of outdoor?
Definition of the outdoor are
- pertaining to or concerning the outdoors or outdoor activities
- located, suited for, or taking place in the open air
What is the synonym of outdoor?
Synonym of word outdoor are exarchal, outward, foreigner, exosporal, externs, exocentric, exosse ous, out, exurbia, exutory
What are the idioms related to outdoor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outdoor.
- Out of power
- A prophet is not honoured in his own country
- Above beyond price
- Above one under standing
- Argue at home but a mole abroad
What are the quotes with word outdoor?
Here are the quotes with the word outdoor in them
- I personally love to run outdoor fitness trails. I love the meditative value I get when out alone, challenging myself to run faster and higher. — Laurieann Gibson
- My first outdoor cooking memories are full of erratic British summers, Dad swearing at a barbecue that he couldn't put together, and eventually eating charred sausages, feeling brilliant. — Jamie Oliver
- Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face. — Dave Barry
- When launching a product called an Energy Drink and named Red Bull, a product that stimulates body and mind, it is a short step to the roots where Red Bull came from. We have been doing this for 20 years - now it's called adventure sports, extreme sports, and outdoor sports. — Dietrich Mateschitz