Outlived meanings in Urdu
Outlived meanings in Urdu is زندہ Outlived in Urdu. More meanings of outlived, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Outlived
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outlived meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Outlived
What are the meanings of Outlived in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outlived in Urdu is زندہ - zindah. To understand how would you translate the word Outlived in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outlived or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outlived synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outlived. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outlived in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outlived in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outlived with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outlived?
Meaning of outlived is زندہ - zindah
Whats the definition of outlived?
Definition of the outlived are
What is the synonym of outlived?
Synonym of word outlived are alive, alveated, revved, live, liven, revivable, enlivened, jived, unlived, living
What are the idioms related to outlived?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outlived.
- All succeeds with people who are of sweet and cheerful disposition
- Can the dry bones live
- Come to life
- Everything passes away except what is well done
- He who dies on account of his virtue does not perish
What are the quotes with word outlived?
Here are the quotes with the word outlived in them
- None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. — Henry David Thoreau
- Anything you cannot relinquish when it has outlived its usefulness possesses you, and in this materialistic age a great many of us are possessed by our possessions. — Peace Pilgrim
- A man of eighty has outlived probably three new schools of painting, two of architecture and poetry and a hundred in dress. — Lord Byron
- The '80s made up for all the abuse I took during the '70s. I outlived all my critics. By the time I retired, everybody saw me as a venerable institution. Things do change. — Kareem Abdul Jabbar