Outright meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Outright.
- (adjective satellite) : without reservation or exception
- (adverb) : without reservation or concealment
- (adverb) : without restrictions or stipulations or further payments
- (adverb) : without any delay
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
More words related to the meanings of Outright
More words from Urdu related to Outright
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outright meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھڑلے سےصاففل بدیہنپٹبیضامُستقیمتمامجلدی جلدیصریحاًکھلم کھلاپلک جھپکتےبمشکلجلدی سےگد پدواضحکلیہ تاًاِسی وقتنِارا یا سرسرابلا تاخیرخوش اسلوبی سےکھلا کھلیموٹااُجاگربلا لگائے لپٹےنہایتواضع طور پراستوارپورے پن سےپٹبدیہیصرفایک دمروشنجلدموٹا کرناصریحپابندآزادانَہبے لچک اَکڑا ھُواپل بھر میںکھلا کھلاانصافی سےکھلے بندونفل حالدو ٹوکشفافبلا شک و شبہخاصہدندان شکن طور پرراست اقدام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Outright
What are the meanings of Outright in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outright in Urdu are صاف صاف - saaf saaf, فوراً - fauran, تماماً - tamaaman, قطعی طور پر - qati taur par and کھلم کھلا - khullam khulla. To understand how would you translate the word Outright in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outright or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outright synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outright. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outright in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outright in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outright with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outright?
Meanings of outright are صاف صاف - saaf saaf, فوراً - fauran, تماماً - tamaaman, قطعی طور پر - qati taur par and کھلم کھلا - khullam khulla
Whats the definition of outright?
Definition of the outright are
- without reservation or exception
- without reservation or concealment
- without restrictions or stipulations or further payments
- without any delay
What is the synonym of outright?
Synonym of word outright are explicitly, immediately, barely, out of hand, straight, directly, stark, plump, chop chop, quite
What are the idioms related to outright?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outright.
- Open confession is good for the soul
- Wear one heart on one sleeves
- At a word
- Out of hand
- Better deny at once than promise long
What are the quotes with word outright?
Here are the quotes with the word outright in them
- Unfortunately, the attitude of many towards the press, humanitarians included and especially government workers, is often one of suspicion, if not outright fear. — Alvin Adams
- My dad remembers being in school with my uncle, and the teacher would say outright to the class that the Japanese were second-class citizens and shouldn't be trusted. — Mike Shinoda
- Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. — Helen Keller
- I am a passionate believer in freedom of speech. I would not support anything which would impinge on aggressive robust freedom of the British press, but when things go wrong and there has been outright illegality, there should be proper accountability. — Nick Clegg