Outward meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Outward.
- (adjective satellite) : that is going out or leaving
- (adjective) : relating to physical reality rather than with thoughts or the mind
- (adverb) : toward the outside
More words related to the meanings of Outward
More words from Urdu related to Outward
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outward meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے گانہبیریالبیلامرئیہم جنس پرستکھلافاشمادہ پرستغیر ضروریاِنسانینگھرااُوپریغَير مُلکی باشِندہقدر والانمائشیروشنمسالاہم جنسبدنیبستو کاناقصپَرديسیغیملکناآشناخوش مزاجبَصارَت کالوازمہنمایاںظاہراصُوریفریبیجسمیاوپرحاشیہ پرلونڈاگہرائی سے خالیہنس مکھمعلوممجسمہم ذاتجسمانیمعروضیديسیباہر کی طرفغیرحقیقیخوش طبعذہن سے سمجھ میں آنے والااسبابدیکھے جانے کی قابِل ...
Idioms with the word Outward in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Outward
What are the meanings of Outward in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outward in Urdu are بیرونی - baeruuni, مادی - maa ddi, خارجی - khaariji, سطحی - sathi, ظاہری - zaahiri, مرئی - Marayi, اوپری - uupri and باہر کا - baahar ka. To understand how would you translate the word Outward in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outward or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outward synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outward. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outward in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outward in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outward with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outward?
Meanings of outward are بیرونی - baeruuni, مادی - maa ddi, خارجی - khaariji, سطحی - sathi, ظاہری - zaahiri, مرئی - Marayi, اوپری - uupri and باہر کا - baahar ka
Whats the definition of outward?
Definition of the outward are
- that is going out or leaving
- relating to physical reality rather than with thoughts or the mind
- toward the outside
What is the synonym of outward?
Synonym of word outward are stranger, substantial, excurrent, outsoars, extraneous, exaspidean, surfacer, externalisation, outer, corporal
What are the idioms with the word outward?
Here are the idioms with the word outward in them.
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
- Man regardeth the outward appearance
- There is no trust to be placed in outward looks
- We must look to the mind and not to the outward appearance
What are the idioms related to outward?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outward.
- Sensual pleasure
- Valuable considetation
- Appearances are often deceitful
- Beautiful enough it good enough
- Dainty dogs may eat dirty puddings
What are the quotes with word outward?
Here are the quotes with the word outward in them
- Others indeed may talk, and write, and fight about liberty, and make an outward pretence to it but the free-thinker alone is truly free. — George Berkeley
- There was an age, however, when the transition from savagery to civilization, with all its impressive outward manifestations in art and architecture, took place for the first time. — James H. Breasted
- The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance. — Aristotle
- Great art is the outward expression of an inner life in the artist, and this inner life will result in his personal vision of the world. — Edward Hopper