Overcome meanings in Urdu
Overcome meanings in Urdu are مسخر, عاجز, پچھاڑنا, غلبہ کرنا, بس میں لانا, فتح مند ہونا, جیتنا, مغلوب, غالب ہونا, زیر کرنا, شکست دینا, غالب آنا, مغلوب کرنا, سر کرنا, مارنا, طاری ہونا Overcome in Urdu. More meanings of overcome, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Overcome.
- (verb) : get on top of; deal with successfully
- (verb) : win a victory over
- (verb) : overcome, usually through no fault or weakness of the person that is overcome
Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.
More words related to the meanings of Overcome
More words from Urdu related to Overcome
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Overcome meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بجانابے چارہڈھیلی لٹکتی ہوئی چیزگرا دینامالکدھونکنامفتوحفتحاحقربے فائدہ کرناسایہ کرنازیرحکمتنبیہہ کرناناگَہانی ضَرب يا وَقُوعہپھانسی دینازبردستی سے کرانازچخاتمہ کرناہجومغلط ثابت ہوناپاؤں اکھاڑناکھٹکاہاتھ لگناناتواںمجبور کر دیناپھینکناجابرانہ حکومت کرناجوڑسر کرناکچاچھکے چھڑانامنیبضربنرممحکوم بناناانکسار کرنابیکار کرناہرا دینارائےاسیریسَبقَت لے جاناذمے کرناجبرمہارت دکھانامغلوبیعواملاجواب کرنامعذورلہو میں ہاتھ رنگناحاصل کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Overcome in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Overcome
What are the meanings of Overcome in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Overcome in Urdu are غالب آنا - ghaalib aana, مغلوب - maghluub, مارنا - maarna, طاری ہونا - taari hona, زیر کرنا - zeyr karna, غلبہ کرنا - ghalbah karna, سر کرنا - sar karna, عاجز - aajiz, جیتنا - jiitna, مسخر - musakh khar, غالب ہونا - ghaalib hona, شکست دینا - shikast deyna, پچھاڑنا - pachaarna and مغلوب کرنا - maghluub karna. To understand how would you translate the word Overcome in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Overcome or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Overcome synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Overcome. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Overcome in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Overcome in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Overcome with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by overcome?
Meanings of overcome are غالب آنا - ghaalib aana, مغلوب - maghluub, مارنا - maarna, طاری ہونا - taari hona, زیر کرنا - zeyr karna, غلبہ کرنا - ghalbah karna, سر کرنا - sar karna, عاجز - aajiz, جیتنا - jiitna, مسخر - musakh khar, غالب ہونا - ghaalib hona, شکست دینا - shikast deyna, پچھاڑنا - pachaarna and مغلوب کرنا - maghluub karna
Whats the definition of overcome?
Definition of the overcome are
- get on top of; deal with successfully
- win a victory over
- overcome, usually through no fault or weakness of the person that is overcome
What is the synonym of overcome?
Synonym of word overcome are win, overred, stroking, overshadow, overmaster, overpower, conquered, drub, helpless, vanquish
What are the idioms with the word overcome?
Here are the idioms with the word overcome in them.
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- Dangers are overcome by dangers
- Habit is overcome by habit
- He is not overcome but overcomes who yields to his own friends
- To overcome pleasure is the greatest pleasure
What are the idioms related to overcome?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word overcome.
- Envy is more irreconcilable than hatred
- Sing another song or tune
- The desperate man all things can
- Lay hands on
- Dust one's jacket
What are the quotes with word overcome?
Here are the quotes with the word overcome in them
- If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. — Pat Riley
- Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are. — Norman Vincent Peale
- I have been overcome by the beauty and richness of our life together, those early mornings setting out, those evenings gleaming with rivers and lakes below us, still holding the last light. — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Great designers seldom make great advertising men, because they get overcome by the beauty of the picture - and forget that merchandise must be sold. — James Randolph Adams