Own meanings in Urdu
Own meanings in Urdu are اقرار کرنا, ذاتی, اپنا, سگا, اعتراف کرنا, مالک ہونا, آتم, نج کا, حق دار ہونا, خاص, شناخت کرنا, حقیقی Own in Urdu. More meanings of own, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Own.
- (verb) : have ownership or possession of
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive
More words related to the meanings of Own
More words from Urdu related to Own
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Own meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِظہارِ تَشُکَر کَرنانامورنپٹممتازٹکسالیماں بنناآخرپھیلا ہوافرض کرنامُشخص کَرناایک جانناقرض دار ہوناپاسادھکپھٹکلرتبہپرورشکِسی مِثال کے مُتعَلِقاصلیاماںاعلا مرتبہعزیزوعدہ پورا کرنانَفسیاعتراف کَرناچہیتاراست گوشعور رکھنابنیادماں جایاعظیمبہت ہیعلیحدہ کرناسارموڑھکنجوسقائم رکھناغریبپوراقائم رہناحرف اصلیساتھ جنمیمعدنجگریضروری چیزبرقرار رکھناذاتجبلیگڑھیاناپہ چاننا ...
Idioms with the word Own in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Own
What are the meanings of Own in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Own in Urdu are حقیقی - haqiiqi, اعتراف کرنا - eteraaf karna, ذاتی - zaati, خاص - khaas, اقرار کرنا - eqraar karna, سگا - saga, مالک ہونا - maalik hona, شناخت کرنا - shinaakht karna, اپنا - apna and حق دار ہونا. To understand how would you translate the word Own in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Own or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Own synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Own. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Own in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Own in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Own with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by own?
Meanings of own are حقیقی - haqiiqi, اعتراف کرنا - eteraaf karna, ذاتی - zaati, خاص - khaas, اقرار کرنا - eqraar karna, سگا - saga, مالک ہونا - maalik hona, شناخت کرنا - shinaakht karna, اپنا - apna and حق دار ہونا
Whats the definition of own?
Definition of the own are
- have ownership or possession of
- belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive
What is the synonym of own?
Synonym of word own are anguineal, confess, connatural, definite, acknowledge, particularment, akin, genteelest, congenital, close
What are the idioms with the word own?
Here are the idioms with the word own in them.
- A bad cook licks his own fingers
- A fox never dies in the dirt of his own ditch
- A prophet is not honoured in his own country
- A prudent traveller never disparages his own country
- Beware of him who regards not his own reputation
What are the idioms related to own?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word own.
- At heart
- Nothing is new and nothing is true and nothing matters
- Own up
- Revenge is a confession of pain
- At the head of
What are the quotes with word own?
Here are the quotes with the word own in them
- As long as any adult thinks that he, like the parents and teachers of old, can become introspective, invoking his own youth to understand the youth before him, he is lost. — Margaret Mead
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- Each age, it is found, must write its own books or rather, each generation for the next succeeding. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Youngsters of the age of two and three are endowed with extraordinary strength. They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub. — Erma Bombeck