Owner meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Owner.
- (noun) : (law) someone who owns (is legal possessor of) a business
- (noun) : a person who owns something
The pattern of a newspaperman's life is like the plot of 'Black Beauty.' Sometimes he finds a kind master who gives him a dry stall and an occasional bran mash in the form of a Christmas bonus, sometimes he falls into the hands of a mean owner who drives him in spite of spavins and expects him to live on potato peelings.
More words related to the meanings of Owner
More words from Urdu related to Owner
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Owner meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھانیبس یا قابو میں لاناجنابمالا مالشہ تیرسَرکارکڑیتعلقے دارپہلامارناان داتاتسخیر کرناپالن ہارملازم رکھنے والاموسیوعالی خاندانپیٹ بھرارکھوالاصدرخداوند نعمتدیوتاہم سفربیوہاریمغلوب یا ضبط کرناگرامی قدرامیرولیضابطافقی شہ تیرمؤدبسرمیرخونی رشتے داررائےجلدعنوان کے ساتھحقیقت داردھنیغنیگھرعہدہحاکمخداحاشیہ نشینقرض خواہاصحاببزرگزرخیزمحافظوصیت دار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Owner
What are the meanings of Owner in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Owner in Urdu are صاحب - saahab, دھنی - Dhani, مالک - maalik, وارث - waaris, حق دار - haq daar and والی - waali. To understand how would you translate the word Owner in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Owner or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Owner synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Owner. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Owner in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Owner in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Owner with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by owner?
Meanings of owner are صاحب - saahab, دھنی - Dhani, مالک - maalik, وارث - waaris, حق دار - haq daar and والی - waali
Whats the definition of owner?
Definition of the owner are
- (law) someone who owns (is legal possessor of) a business
- a person who owns something
What is the synonym of owner?
Synonym of word owner are chief, rich, proprietary, heir, proprietor, joist, liege, riparian right, monsieur, inheritors
What are the idioms related to owner?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word owner.
- Envy seeks the highest thing
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
- Great bodies move slowly
- Great braggart little doers
- Lavish in words niggard in deeds
What are the quotes with word owner?
Here are the quotes with the word owner in them
- The pattern of a newspaperman's life is like the plot of 'Black Beauty.' Sometimes he finds a kind master who gives him a dry stall and an occasional bran mash in the form of a Christmas bonus, sometimes he falls into the hands of a mean owner who drives him in spite of spavins and expects him to live on potato peelings. — A. J. Liebling
- On a royal birthday every house must fly a flag, or the owner would be dragged to a police station and be fined twenty-five rubles. — Mary Antin
- Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely. — Erma Bombeck
- As a small business owner for the last 15 years, when I think of what truly changed my life, it was my faith, a strong family, my mom did a really, really good job of encouraging me in very clear and discernible ways. — Tim Scott