Oxygen meanings in Urdu
Oxygen meanings in Urdu is آکسیجن Oxygen in Urdu. More meanings of oxygen, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Oxygen.
- (noun) : a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
On my job I end up jumping out of planes. Last week I got in an 18-wheeler and drove down a runway onto a skid track. The week before that they put me in a car and sunk me to the bottom of a lake to see if I could escape without an oxygen tank.
More words from Urdu related to Oxygen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Oxygen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Oxygen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Oxygen in Urdu is آکسیجن - Oxygen. To understand how would you translate the word Oxygen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Oxygen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Oxygen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Oxygen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Oxygen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Oxygen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Oxygen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by oxygen?
Meaning of oxygen is آکسیجن - Oxygen
Whats the definition of oxygen?
Definition of the oxygen are
- a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth's crust
What is the synonym of oxygen?
Synonym of word oxygen are oxygenate, oxygenates, convulsed, oxygenium, oxygenation, oxygenator, oxygenase, oxygenated, oxygenizable, oxygenise
What are the idioms related to oxygen?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word oxygen.
- Vital air
What are the quotes with word oxygen?
Here are the quotes with the word oxygen in them
- Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders. — Ronald Reagan
- On my job I end up jumping out of planes. Last week I got in an 18-wheeler and drove down a runway onto a skid track. The week before that they put me in a car and sunk me to the bottom of a lake to see if I could escape without an oxygen tank. — Rick Mercer
- We found out the Gemini spacesuit was, well, oxygen was flowing to keep me cool as well as to breathe, and it wasn't good enough. My visor got fogged. — Gene Cernan
- If the human condition were the periodic table, maybe love would be hydrogen at No. 1. Death would be helium at No. 2. Power, I reckon, would be where oxygen is. — David Mitchell