P.m. meanings in Urdu
P.m. meanings in Urdu is شام P.m. in Urdu. More meanings of p.m., it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word P.m..
- (adjective satellite) : after noon
- (adverb) : between noon and midnight
One of the places where we lived when I was growing up had this big wood out the back. And starting when I was about 8, I used to enjoy just walking alone through the wood late. Eleven p.m. Midnight. Later.
I'm a morning person because I learned to write my novels while still practicing law. I would get to the office at 6:30 a.m. and write until other people arrived, around 9. Now I still do that. I start at 6:30 or 7, and I'll write until 11, then take an hour off, then work until about 2 p.m. By then my brain has had enough.
More words from Urdu related to P.m.
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word P.m. meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھلااس کی مدّتجنوب میں اردنگجروَقتِ غُروبادھورا فہمشامزوالآغاز شبغروب آفتاب کا وَقتپگاہماقبلانحطاطرات کی آمدشام دنیا کے قدیم ترزہرہسر وقتتباہیجنوب مغرب میں فلسطينشام کے متعلقسَن سٹمدّھم روشنیشام یا سنجھا کیشفقناقوس شامسورج کے غُروب ہونے کا وقتناکافی علمسر شامجھٹ پٹاآغاز دن کا اختتامغروب آفتابشکرپیشترشام کا وقتاس کے مغرب میں لبنانناہید
Idioms related to the meaning of P.m.
What are the meanings of P.m. in Urdu?
Meanings of the word P.m. in Urdu is شام - shaam. To understand how would you translate the word P.m. in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to P.m. or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered P.m. synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word P.m.. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use P.m. in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say P.m. in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of P.m. with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by p.m.?
Meaning of p.m. is شام - shaam
Whats the definition of p.m.?
Definition of the p.m. are
- after noon
- between noon and midnight
What is the synonym of p.m.?
Synonym of word p.m. are sunset, eventide, evenfalls, eventers, evening, evenfall, evened, evensongs, syria, eve
What are the idioms related to p.m.?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word p.m..
- After dinner sit a while after supper walk a mile
- After dinner sit a while; after supper walk a mile
- He is not lost who comes at last
- He is very wise who is not foolish for long
- It is never to late to mend
What are the quotes with word p.m.?
Here are the quotes with the word p.m. in them
- One of the places where we lived when I was growing up had this big wood out the back. And starting when I was about 8, I used to enjoy just walking alone through the wood late. Eleven p.m. Midnight. Later. — Christian Bale
- I was getting to bed about 10 P.M. so wound up and not getting to sleep by 11, and because I was putting the prosthetics on for five hours, I had to be up at 3 in the morning. — Gerard Butler
- On tour, I'll get up at 5 p.m. and go to bed at 8 in the morning. With fishing, it's the exact opposite. Fishing is the only healthy thing I do. Touring is such a grind it's the opposite of healthy. — Dean Ween
- I'm a morning person because I learned to write my novels while still practicing law. I would get to the office at 6:30 a.m. and write until other people arrived, around 9. Now I still do that. I start at 6:30 or 7, and I'll write until 11, then take an hour off, then work until about 2 p.m. By then my brain has had enough. — Steve Berry