Packed meanings in Urdu
Packed meanings in Urdu is بھری Packed in Urdu. More meanings of packed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Packed.
- (adjective satellite) : pressed together or compressed
- (adjective satellite) : extremely crowed or filled to capacity
I rememeber one time we were getting ready to go to South America and everything was packed up and in the car ready to go and I hid and I was crying because I really did not want to go, I wanted to play. I did not want to go.
More words from Urdu related to Packed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Packed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Packed
What are the meanings of Packed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Packed in Urdu is بھری - Bhari. To understand how would you translate the word Packed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Packed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Packed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Packed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Packed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Packed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Packed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by packed?
Meaning of packed is بھری - Bhari
Whats the definition of packed?
Definition of the packed are
- pressed together or compressed
- extremely crowed or filled to capacity
What is the synonym of packed?
Synonym of word packed are greyly
What are the idioms related to packed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word packed.
- Fools are not to be numbered
- Knaves and fools divide the world
- Make eyes at
- Path strewn with roses
- Primrose path
What are the quotes with word packed?
Here are the quotes with the word packed in them
- Two packed houses. I guess the theater sat 2,700 people every night so it was an amazing experience. — Blair Underwood
- I rememeber one time we were getting ready to go to South America and everything was packed up and in the car ready to go and I hid and I was crying because I really did not want to go, I wanted to play. I did not want to go. — Michael Jackson
- Yeah, I left Idaho at 17. You know, I graduated high school a year early and just, you know, the typical story, packed up my car and moved out. — Aaron Paul
- Let me pose you a question. Can farm-raised salmon be organic when its feed has nothing to do with its natural diet, even if the feed itself is supposedly organic, and the fish themselves are packed tightly in pens, swimming in their own filth? — Mark Bittman