Pad meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Pad.
- (verb) : add details to
- (verb) : walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- (noun) : a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- (verb) : add padding to
- (noun) : temporary living quarters
- (verb) : line or stuff with soft material
- (noun) : a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- (noun) : the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- (noun) : the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- (noun) : a block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp
- (noun) : a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
More words from Urdu related to Pad
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pad meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pad
What are the meanings of Pad in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pad in Urdu are توشک - toshak and گدی - gaddi. To understand how would you translate the word Pad in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pad or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pad in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pad?
Meanings of pad are توشک - toshak and گدی - gaddi
Whats the definition of pad?
Definition of the pad are
- add details to
- walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- add padding to
- temporary living quarters
- line or stuff with soft material
- a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
- the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
- the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- a block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp
- a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
What is the synonym of pad?
Synonym of word pad are matchers, quilting, quilt, mattress, assholes, asshole, wad, pillion, nucha, noddle
What are the idioms related to pad?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pad.
- Long hair little wit
- The king never dies
What are the quotes with word pad?
Here are the quotes with the word pad in them
- Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away. — Earl Nightingale
- Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner. — Walt Disney