Painting meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Painting.
- (noun) : graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
- (noun) : the occupation of a house painter
- (noun) : the act of applying paint to a surface
- (noun) : creating a picture with paints
Photography suits the temper of this age - of active bodies and minds. It is a perfect medium for one whose mind is teeming with ideas, imagery, for a prolific worker who would be slowed down by painting or sculpting, for one who sees quickly and acts decisively, accurately.
More words related to the meanings of Painting
More words from Urdu related to Painting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Painting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کتبہنازنینکششچترام بناناپیاراسکیل کا کوئی ایک درجہپتلاسراغضرباداپڑھنتروشنیصورتمرحلہتوضیحپہاڑاداغناگوٹا کناریدلکشینشان لگاناکافرسجاحبیبنقشہ کَشیتَصویر مُورَتبُتدوڑنےعکس ڈالنانَقاشینقش کرناچھاپکھلانامورتضیانشانقدمتشریحکاروائ سے نکالنااثرزر دوزیدل آویزیقدم کا نشانجانشعارپریتمنقاشیمُشابہتصنمفہرست مضامینعکس ...
Idiom with the word Painting in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Painting
What are the meanings of Painting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Painting in Urdu are نقش - naqsh, تصویر - taswiir, نقاشی - naqqaashi, نگار - nigaar and مصوری - musawwiri. To understand how would you translate the word Painting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Painting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Painting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Painting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Painting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Painting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Painting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by painting?
Meanings of painting are نقش - naqsh, تصویر - taswiir, نقاشی - naqqaashi, نگار - nigaar and مصوری - musawwiri
Whats the definition of painting?
Definition of the painting are
- graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
- the occupation of a house painter
- the act of applying paint to a surface
- creating a picture with paints
What is the synonym of painting?
Synonym of word painting are engraving, table, engrafts, picra, charm, image, embowering, picots, carving, emblem
What are the idioms with the word painting?
Here are the idioms with the word painting in them.
- On painting and fighting look afar off
What are the idioms related to painting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word painting.
- Forgiven the unrepentant is like making picture on water
- A picture is a dumb poem
- Every medal has its reverse side
- He that would right understand a man must read his whole story
- On painting and fighting look afar off
What are the quotes with word painting?
Here are the quotes with the word painting in them
- Elizabeth Peyton, the artist known for tiny, dazzling portraits of radiant youth, is now painting tiny, dazzling portraits of radiant middle age. — Jerry Saltz
- Photography suits the temper of this age - of active bodies and minds. It is a perfect medium for one whose mind is teeming with ideas, imagery, for a prolific worker who would be slowed down by painting or sculpting, for one who sees quickly and acts decisively, accurately. — Edward Weston
- I grew up loving horses. I was relatively obsessed, starting with my rocking horse at age 2, all the way through my painting and drawing phase. — Diane Lane
- Engineering, medicine, business, architecture and painting are concerned not with the necessary but with the contingent - not with how things are but with how they might be - in short, with design. — Herbert Simon