Pale meanings in Urdu
Pale meanings in Urdu are بے رونق ہو جانا, ماند ہو جانا, زرد ہو جانا, پیلا پڑنا, ماند, باڑہ, پھیکا, بے رنگا, احاطہ, منہ فق ہونا, سفیدی مائل, رنگ اڑنا, پھیکا پڑنا, فق, پھیکا پڑ جانا Pale in Urdu. More meanings of pale, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Pale.
- (verb) : turn pale, as if in fear
- (noun) : a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- (adjective satellite) : not full or rich
- (adjective satellite) : (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
- (adjective satellite) : abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- (adjective satellite) : very light colored; highly diluted with white
More words related to the meanings of Pale
More words from Urdu related to Pale
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pale meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صِحَت کا جَواب دے جانانڈھالبے سروپابے رنگابھیانکچار ديواریگم گشتہکڑ بڑابد سلیقہپنیلاکریہہزیر جامہکھٹاگرسنہکگرقدمکفننَرمآساندھیمامحاصرہ کرنابہاٴوکنجوسضیانہاںمجبوریبچاؤمضمحلگول مولشتریبے نمکسیتل پاٹیپیٹیڈھیلاباڑیماندخشک ہوناچپٹاسیتلجلاناباڑہڈراقبیلہگھیرافروغغش کھانابے نورموسوم کرناپھیکا پڑناناتواں ...
Idioms with the word Pale in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pale
What are the meanings of Pale in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pale in Urdu are باڑہ - baarh, احاطہ - ehaatah, ماند - maand, پھیکا - phiika, سفیدی مائل - safeydi maa el, رنگ اڑنا - rang urna, بے رنگا - bey ranga, پھیکا پڑنا - phiika parna, فق - faq and پھیکا پڑ جانا - phiika par jaana. To understand how would you translate the word Pale in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pale or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pale synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pale. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pale in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pale in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pale with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pale?
Meanings of pale are باڑہ - baarh, احاطہ - ehaatah, ماند - maand, پھیکا - phiika, سفیدی مائل - safeydi maa el, رنگ اڑنا - rang urna, بے رنگا - bey ranga, پھیکا پڑنا - phiika parna, فق - faq and پھیکا پڑ جانا - phiika par jaana
Whats the definition of pale?
Definition of the pale are
- turn pale, as if in fear
- a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- not full or rich
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
- abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- very light colored; highly diluted with white
What is the synonym of pale?
Synonym of word pale are homestead, limitation, den mother, drab, fade, fence, vague, colourless, wishy washy, bawn
What are the idioms with the word pale?
Here are the idioms with the word pale in them.
- To look pale be fore
- To look pale before
- To look pale before
What are the idioms related to pale?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pale.
- Variety is pleasing
- Great boast small roast
- Great boast small roast
- Great boastmall roast
- Many a fine dish has nothing on it
What are the quotes with word pale?
Here are the quotes with the word pale in them
- People don't associate red hair, pale skin, and freckles with beauty. — Shirley Manson
- Talking, talking. Spinning a web of words, pale walls of dreams, between myself and all I see. — John Gardner
- It is not these well-fed long-haired men that I fear, but the pale and the hungry-looking. — Julius Caesar
- I thought I was benefiting the Indians as well as the government, by taking them all over the United States, and giving them a correct idea of the customs, life, etc., of the pale faces, so that when they returned to their people they could make known all they had seen. — Buffalo Bill