Panacea meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Panacea.
- (noun) : hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases; once sought by the alchemists
- (noun) : (Greek mythology) the goddess of healing; daughter of Aesculapius and sister of Hygeia
More words from Urdu related to Panacea
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Panacea meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Panacea
What are the meanings of Panacea in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Panacea in Urdu is امرت - amrat. To understand how would you translate the word Panacea in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Panacea or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Panacea synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Panacea. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Panacea in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Panacea in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Panacea with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by panacea?
Meaning of panacea is امرت - amrat
Whats the definition of panacea?
Definition of the panacea are
- hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases; once sought by the alchemists
- (Greek mythology) the goddess of healing; daughter of Aesculapius and sister of Hygeia
What is the synonym of panacea?
Synonym of word panacea are nectars, elixirs, amrits, amrit, nectar
What are the idioms related to panacea?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word panacea.
- Every sore has its remedy
- In excess nectar poisons
- One man's meat is another man's poison
- That which is good for the back is bad for the head
What are the quotes with word panacea?
Here are the quotes with the word panacea in them
- Communication is everyone's panacea for everything. — Tom Peters
- The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists. — Ernest Hemingway