Parade meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Parade.
- (verb) : march in a procession
- (verb) : walk ostentatiously
- (noun) : a visible display
- (noun) : a ceremonial procession including people marching
- (noun) : an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Parade
More words from Urdu related to Parade
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Parade meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پسارناٹیکہ/تماشااکڑدستہگرناآب و تابترتیب جدولسجاوٹعُہدہقطارپٹیبریڈملامتلڑائکرتوتتجلیادارہخدم و حشمچھوڑ نا یا ڈالناطرح داریبناوٹماتمٹیپ ٹاپنخرے بازیتراہ تراہ کرناسالنابزرگیجلوہ دکھاناچونچلاضیاتارمڑمڑاناکاٹ چھانٹ کَر دَرُست کَرناآراستگیقطار باندھناتانتاچمکنانشان یا جھری ڈالناارشادفریادتابشظاہرحرکت کرناجلالشیخی بازپھیلاؤدمکظاہر کرناوبا کرن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Parade
What are the meanings of Parade in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Parade in Urdu are قوائد - qawaa ed, دکھاوا - dikhaawa, جلوس - juluus, شکوہ - shikwah, ترتیب - tartiib, جلوہ - jalwah, صف - saf, بریڈ - Bread and بھڑک - bharak. To understand how would you translate the word Parade in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Parade or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Parade synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Parade. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Parade in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Parade in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Parade with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by parade?
Meanings of parade are قوائد - qawaa ed, دکھاوا - dikhaawa, جلوس - juluus, شکوہ - shikwah, ترتیب - tartiib, جلوہ - jalwah, صف - saf, بریڈ - Bread and بھڑک - bharak
Whats the definition of parade?
Definition of the parade are
- march in a procession
- walk ostentatiously
- a visible display
- a ceremonial procession including people marching
- an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things
What is the synonym of parade?
Synonym of word parade are drill, pretenders, processionary, grumble, display, order, lustre, pretendant, jalouse, grouch
What are the idioms related to parade?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word parade.
- Burst into flame
- God works in moments
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
- Vice ruleth where god reigneth
- At sixes and sevens
What are the quotes with word parade?
Here are the quotes with the word parade in them
- Campaign behavior for wives: Always be on time. Do as little talking as humanly possible. Lean back in the parade car so everybody can see the president. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- I am not here to parade my religious sentiments, but I declare I have too much respect for the faith in which I was born to ever use it as the basis of a political organization. — Wilfrid Laurier
- No journalist has ever been in my house and no photographs have ever been taken of where I live. I don't parade my family out for display, which is the way it will stay. — Tom Hanks
- Leadership involves finding a parade and getting in front of it. — John Naisbitt
How to use parade in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use parade in a sentence.
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے