Parcel meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Parcel.
- (noun) : a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- (noun) : a wrapped container
- (noun) : the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- (noun) : an extended area of land
- (verb) : make into a wrapped container
- (verb) : cover with strips of canvas
More words from Urdu related to Parcel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Parcel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Parcel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Parcel in Urdu are پڑیا - purya and پلندا - pulanda. To understand how would you translate the word Parcel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Parcel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Parcel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Parcel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Parcel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Parcel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Parcel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by parcel?
Meanings of parcel are پڑیا - purya and پلندا - pulanda
Whats the definition of parcel?
Definition of the parcel are
- a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- a wrapped container
- the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- an extended area of land
- make into a wrapped container
- cover with strips of canvas
What is the synonym of parcel?
Synonym of word parcel are embodiment, packet, bundle
What are the quotes with word parcel?
Here are the quotes with the word parcel in them
- The only religious way to think of death is as part and parcel of life. — Thomas Mann
- To be fair, lying is part and parcel of public life. Every politician has lied about something because they are owned by the special interest groups that finance their elections. — Peter Schuyler
- You cannot parcel out freedom in pieces because freedom is all or nothing. — Tertullian
- The secret to modern life is finding the measure in time management. I have two kids, career and I travel, and I don't think my life is any different than most couples. The most valuable commodity now for many people is time and how to parcel that out. — Hugh Jackman