Pardon meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Pardon.
- (noun) : a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
- (noun) : the formal act of liberating someone
- (verb) : grant a pardon to
- (verb) : accept an excuse for
More words related to the meanings of Pardon
More words from Urdu related to Pardon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pardon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نکالناالگ کر دينانازل ہونااٹکاؤعذرمکتکے بغير کام چلانامانناتغافلپناہ مانگناپھل دیناطلاقفائدہ کرنافارغعطا کرنااستحقاقچھوڑنانقل کرنابَخش دیناجتاناکہیں سے دور جاناباز رہنابوجھ اتارنا یا ہلکا کرناپوشاکاٹکانانجاتبزور نکال باہر کرنانجات دینامستثنیٰ کرناگزرنے یا جانے کی اجازت دیناآج کل کرناچلنامتروک کرنافائدہقلم انداز کرنامعاف کَرناحق دے دیناجہیز دینانکلناارسال کرناچل دیناتیاگ دینابالائے طاق رکھنابچناجیسے حرارتچھٹیصدریبرداشت کرناعذر خواہیچھما ...
Idioms with the word Pardon in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pardon
|Pardons and pleasantness are great revengers of slanders||بدنام کنندہ سے انتقام لینے کا بہترین طریقہ یہ ہے کہ اسے معاف کر دیا جاۓ اور اس کے ساتھ نرمی اور نیکی کا سلوک روا رکھا جاۓ عفو میں جو لذت ہے وہ|
What are the meanings of Pardon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pardon in Urdu are چھوڑنا - chhorna, معاف کرنا - moaaf karna, معافی - moaafi, بخشنا - bakhshna, عفو - afw, عفو کرنا - afw karna and نجات دینا - nijaat deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Pardon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pardon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pardon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pardon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pardon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pardon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pardon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pardon?
Meanings of pardon are چھوڑنا - chhorna, معاف کرنا - moaaf karna, معافی - moaafi, بخشنا - bakhshna, عفو - afw, عفو کرنا - afw karna and نجات دینا - nijaat deyna
Whats the definition of pardon?
Definition of the pardon are
- a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
- the formal act of liberating someone
- grant a pardon to
- accept an excuse for
What is the synonym of pardon?
Synonym of word pardon are ditch, pardoners, sardonical, disendow, grant, emit, forgivably, discharge, pardners, remissions
What are the idioms with the word pardon?
Here are the idioms with the word pardon in them.
- Where no fault is there needs no pardon or punishment
- You may pardon much to others nothing to yourself
What are the idioms related to pardon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pardon.
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
- Let go
- Walk off
- Let go
- Let not poverty part good company
What are the quotes with word pardon?
Here are the quotes with the word pardon in them
- If there is something to pardon in everything, there is also something to condemn. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Forgiveness to the injured does belong but they ne'er pardon who have done wrong. — John Dryden
- I have strongly rejected the proposal to pardon and transfer her to the United States. I do not have the legal power to pardon terrorists and even if I did, I would not use it. — Alberto Fujimori
- I believe that President Clinton considered the legal merits of the arguments for the pardon as he understood them, and he rendered his judgment, wise or unwise, on the merits. — John Podesta