Parenting meanings in Urdu
Parenting meanings in Urdu is والدین Parenting in Urdu. More meanings of parenting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
In truth, I am a single mother. But I don't feel alone at all in parenting my daughter. Krishna has a whole other side of her family who loves her, too. And so Krishna is parented by me, but also by her grandmother and aunts and cousins and uncles and friends.
More words from Urdu related to Parenting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Parenting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Parenting
What are the meanings of Parenting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Parenting in Urdu is والدین - waaldaen. To understand how would you translate the word Parenting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Parenting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Parenting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Parenting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Parenting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Parenting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Parenting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by parenting?
Meaning of parenting is والدین - waaldaen
Whats the definition of parenting?
Definition of the parenting are
What is the synonym of parenting?
Synonym of word parenting are fatherliness, parers, paregorics, parentheses, parented, parement, parents, parentages, parenteral, parentation
What are the idioms related to parenting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word parenting.
- God and parents and our master can never be requited
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- Muddy springs will have muddy streams
- My son is my son till he gets him a wife but my daughter is my daughter for all her life
- Parents are patterns
What are the quotes with word parenting?
Here are the quotes with the word parenting in them
- Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age. — Jennifer Aniston
- I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam. — Debra Winger
- In truth, I am a single mother. But I don't feel alone at all in parenting my daughter. Krishna has a whole other side of her family who loves her, too. And so Krishna is parented by me, but also by her grandmother and aunts and cousins and uncles and friends. — Padma Lakshmi
- So, you know, parenting is a very intimate and amazing experience and one of the best experiences of my life. — Uma Thurman