Partial meanings in Urdu
Partial meanings in Urdu are طرف دار, جانبدار, قدرے, جُزوی, جانب دار, ادھورا, جزوی, تھوڑا, کم, مائل, متعصب, یک طرفہ, لگی لپٹی Partial in Urdu. More meanings of partial, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Partial.
- (noun) : a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency
- (noun) : the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant
- (adjective) : showing favoritism
- (adjective satellite) : being or affecting only a part; not total
- (adjective satellite) : (followed by of' or to') having a strong preference or liking for
Who knows better than artists how much ugliness there is on the way to beauty, how many ghastly, mortifying missteps, how many days of granitic blockheadedness and dismaying ineptitude there is on the way to accomplishment, how partial all accomplishment is, how incomplete?
More words related to the meanings of Partial
More words from Urdu related to Partial
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Partial meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذَرا ساکوچکنایابپوچنہایت چھوٹاکم تاب کارتمامناکافی طور پرتوڑ دیناتنگنپا تلاکرانہعاجزروارویتاکتنگ نظرتنگ نظریمبہمپکشیتوہم پرستدَرُستمحرفکچھکٹر پیرکچھ بھیغیر سالممکسرمنفیتیڑھیگھٹایا ہوابُہت اعلیٰ طور پرپستادھیارپیچیدہدمکم یاببقلتسکڑابہت کمخاتمہ ہوناادھوراہمدردمقصدآڑاپیدا وارمجنونگھاٹآرام پسندہٹیعنقا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Partial
What are the meanings of Partial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Partial in Urdu are متعصب - mutaassib, طرف دار - taraf daar, کم - kam, تھوڑا - thora, مائل - maa el, جزوی - juzwi, قدرے - qadrey, جانب دار - jaanib daar, یک طرفہ - yak tarfah, ادھورا - adhuura and لگی لپٹی - lagi lipti. To understand how would you translate the word Partial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Partial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Partial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Partial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Partial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Partial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Partial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by partial?
Meanings of partial are متعصب - mutaassib, طرف دار - taraf daar, کم - kam, تھوڑا - thora, مائل - maa el, جزوی - juzwi, قدرے - qadrey, جانب دار - jaanib daar, یک طرفہ - yak tarfah, ادھورا - adhuura and لگی لپٹی - lagi lipti
Whats the definition of partial?
Definition of the partial are
- a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency
- the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant
- showing favoritism
- being or affecting only a part; not total
- (followed by of' or to') having a strong preference or liking for
What is the synonym of partial?
Synonym of word partial are parochial, defender, scrimp, scanty, result, lowlier, partialist, less, narrow minded, protagonist
What are the idioms related to partial?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word partial.
- Trees eat but once
- Xanthous eye
- Courtesy on one side only lasts not long
- Few hearts that are not double few tongues that are not cloven
- Add a little to a little and there will be a great heap
What are the quotes with word partial?
Here are the quotes with the word partial in them
- Who knows better than artists how much ugliness there is on the way to beauty, how many ghastly, mortifying missteps, how many days of granitic blockheadedness and dismaying ineptitude there is on the way to accomplishment, how partial all accomplishment is, how incomplete? — Tony Kushner
- Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness. — Bo Bennett
- No human being is constituted to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and even the best of men must be content with fragments, with partial glimpses, never the full fruition. — William Osler
- Faith is a dynamic and ever-changing process, not some fixed body of truth that exists outside our world and our understanding. God's truth may be fixed and unchanging, but our comprehension of that truth will always be partial and flawed at best. — Gene Robinson