Particle meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Particle.
- (noun) : (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- (noun) : a function word that can be used in English to form phrasal verbs
- (noun) : a body having finite mass and internal structure but negligible dimensions
Experience is never limited, and it is never complete it is an immense sensibility, a kind of huge spider-web of the finest silken threads suspended in the chamber of consciousness, and catching every air-borne particle in its tissue.
More words related to the meanings of Particle
More words from Urdu related to Particle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Particle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جزدانریخترائی کا دانہپُرزہہوا خوری کرناچتتیمشغلہچورس کرناشرارتجھڑناڈاک گاڑیمگرہلکی ضربتماشہلمحہذیلبہلاوازیریں بالائیمالیکیولذرہحصہکھیلناآنہموارقطعہبوندخالیسرزنشظرافتجزویسواحیثیتشجاعرجمہفرقہجوہرچورامصالحہلکھ رکھناحصّہگرانانشان لگاناتعدادکلول کرنازرہ بکتر پہنانامُلمنصبپھبتیگھنٹے کا ساٹھواں حصہقبیل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Particle
What are the meanings of Particle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Particle in Urdu are کھیل - kheyl, درجہ - darjah, ذرہ - zirah, ریزہ - reyzah, جز - juz, دقیقہ - daqiiqah and شمہ - shammah. To understand how would you translate the word Particle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Particle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Particle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Particle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Particle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Particle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Particle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by particle?
Meanings of particle are کھیل - kheyl, درجہ - darjah, ذرہ - zirah, ریزہ - reyzah, جز - juz, دقیقہ - daqiiqah and شمہ - shammah
Whats the definition of particle?
Definition of the particle are
- (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- a function word that can be used in English to form phrasal verbs
- a body having finite mass and internal structure but negligible dimensions
What is the synonym of particle?
Synonym of word particle are vena obturatoria, grade, mote, detritus, vena lacrimalis, class, monad, crumb, sporting, category
What are the idioms related to particle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word particle.
- Rich men feel misfortunes that fly over poor men's heads
- All are fellows at football
- An honourable death is better than disgraceful life
- At the game's end we shall see who gains
- Cleanliness is next to godliness
What are the quotes with word particle?
Here are the quotes with the word particle in them
- Experience is never limited, and it is never complete it is an immense sensibility, a kind of huge spider-web of the finest silken threads suspended in the chamber of consciousness, and catching every air-borne particle in its tissue. — Henry James
- Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared. — Jane Porter