Particular meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Particular.
- (adjective satellite) : exacting especially about details
- (noun) : a fact about some part (as opposed to general)
- (noun) : a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- (noun) : (logic) a proposition that asserts something about some (but not all) members of a class
- (adjective satellite) : providing specific details or circumstances
- (adjective satellite) : unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- (adjective satellite) : separate and distinct from others of the same group or category
Human beings do not live in the objective world alone, nor alone in the world of social activity as ordinarily understood, but are very much at the mercy of the particular language which has become the medium of expression for their society.
More words related to the meanings of Particular
More words from Urdu related to Particular
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Particular meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Particular in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Particular
What are the meanings of Particular in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Particular in Urdu are خاص - khaas and مخصوص - makhsuus. To understand how would you translate the word Particular in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Particular or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Particular synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Particular. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Particular in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Particular in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Particular with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by particular?
Meanings of particular are خاص - khaas and مخصوص - makhsuus
Whats the definition of particular?
Definition of the particular are
- exacting especially about details
- a fact about some part (as opposed to general)
- a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- (logic) a proposition that asserts something about some (but not all) members of a class
- providing specific details or circumstances
- unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- separate and distinct from others of the same group or category
What is the synonym of particular?
Synonym of word particular are apicular, the, uncommon, specials, specific, special, private, own, personal, leading
What are the idioms with the word particular?
Here are the idioms with the word particular in them.
- False in one particular false in every particular
What are the idioms related to particular?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word particular.
- Epoch making
- Rod in pickle
- At the head of
- In particular
- On occasion
What are the quotes with word particular?
Here are the quotes with the word particular in them
- I was always concerned with writing to my age at a particular moment. That was the way I would keep faith with the audience that supported me as I went along. — Bruce Springsteen
- Human beings do not live in the objective world alone, nor alone in the world of social activity as ordinarily understood, but are very much at the mercy of the particular language which has become the medium of expression for their society. — Edward Sapir
- I have a grim outlook on the world, and in particular on humanity. Spent years denying it, but I am very misanthropic. And I live alone on a mountain for a reason. — Caleb Carr
- It really lasted the whole game, because I was really untouchable, unstoppable that game. But it was heightened on one particular play, and that was the longest run where everything completely slowed down. My awareness was so keen, it was so heightened, it was really amazing. — Marcus Allen