Parting meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Parting.
- (noun) : the act of departing politely
- (noun) : a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions
Sometimes we look for those thunderous things to happen in our life for our lives to change or go in the other direction. We seek the miracle. We seek the parting of the seas, the moving of the mountains. But no, it's a quiet thing. At least for me it was.
More words related to the meanings of Parting
More words from Urdu related to Parting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Parting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کنارہ کشیتفرقہکمیتحلیلیحاجتالگ کرناخواہش کرناقرنطینہتقویضعدم موجودگیتفصیلرہائیذاتی یا غیر مشترکہ ملکیترخصتقصورجدائیٹوٹنامطالبہ، مانگچھوٹدست برداریدر خواستمساواتگوشہ نشینیبچھاچاہپہچانمعدوم ہونطلاق دیناسنگرودھبند و بستفراقہجرمخلصیعلیحدگی کا عملبرکناریفاقہدئدعویٰعلیحدگی êlaaHedgiسپردگیانقطاععرض کرنابے طرفداریعزلتبرخاستگیکوتاہیتمیزمحتاج ہوناطلاقجبری قیام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Parting
What are the meanings of Parting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Parting in Urdu are علیحدگی - alaahedgi, جدائ - judaa i, الوداعی - Alwidayi and مانگ - maang. To understand how would you translate the word Parting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Parting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Parting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Parting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Parting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Parting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Parting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by parting?
Meanings of parting are علیحدگی - alaahedgi, جدائ - judaa i, الوداعی - Alwidayi and مانگ - maang
Whats the definition of parting?
Definition of the parting are
- the act of departing politely
- a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions
What is the synonym of parting?
Synonym of word parting are breakup, absence, distinctness, demarcation, farewells, dissolution, separation, valediction, dismissal, secession
What are the idioms related to parting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word parting.
- A warm send off
- Fine cloth is never out of fashion
- If you would know the value of money try to borrow it
- A warm send off
What are the quotes with word parting?
Here are the quotes with the word parting in them
- Sometimes we look for those thunderous things to happen in our life for our lives to change or go in the other direction. We seek the miracle. We seek the parting of the seas, the moving of the mountains. But no, it's a quiet thing. At least for me it was. — Ben Vereen
- Every parting gives a foretaste of death, every reunion a hint of the resurrection. — Arthur Schopenhauer
- In every parting there is an image of death. — George Eliot
- Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. — Tryon Edwards