Partisan meanings in Urdu
Partisan meanings in Urdu is متعصب Partisan in Urdu. More meanings of partisan, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Partisan.
- (noun) : a fervent and even militant proponent of something
- (adjective) : devoted to a cause or party
- (noun) : a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries
More words from Urdu related to Partisan
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Partisan meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غائرلگی لپٹیپر جوشتھوڑاجزویبے حرکتکٹراوچھاسکڑا کرناکم چوڑاوہمیجذبے والاپتلاجانب داربے فکراکٹاکنجوستَنگتنگ حصہضعیف الا عتقادپرن جوشگہرامُشکل ھی سےقدرےتنگ خیالدیوانہوادیکم کشادہلا پرواپچھیمشکلمحدودکم مقدارطرف دارتنگ ذہنسر گرمچھوٹاکمچِتمتعصبچستعرض کم کرناتحدید کرنایک طرفہمذہبی جوش والاقلیلادھوراچِت خوابیہٹیتنگ ...
What are the meanings of Partisan in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Partisan in Urdu is متعصب - mutaassib. To understand how would you translate the word Partisan in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Partisan or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Partisan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Partisan. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Partisan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Partisan in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Partisan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by partisan?
Meaning of partisan is متعصب - mutaassib
Whats the definition of partisan?
Definition of the partisan are
- a fervent and even militant proponent of something
- devoted to a cause or party
- a pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries
What is the synonym of partisan?
Synonym of word partisan are narrowish, partial, bigoted, narrow minded, supine, intolerant, prejudiced, fanatic, parochial, bigot
What are the idioms related to partisan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word partisan.
- Xanthous eye
What are the quotes with word partisan?
Here are the quotes with the word partisan in them
- Today, I think the attitude is that governing is not necessarily good politics, and the result is that it's much more partisan and much more divided. — Leon Panetta
- I've worked very hard in this book to keep the lines of communication open. I don't want to turn someone away from this information for partisan political reasons. — Jared Diamond
- All partisan movements add to the fullness of our understanding of society as a whole. They never detract or, in any case, one must not allow them to do so. Experience adds to experience. — Alice Walker
- What is more comforting to the terrorists around the world: the failure to pass the 9/11 legislation because we lacked 'a majority of the majority,' or putting aside partisan politics to enact tough new legislation with America's security foremost in mind? — Rahm Emanuel