Partition meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Partition.
- (noun) : the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
- (verb) : separate or apportion into sections
- (noun) : a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- (noun) : (anatomy) a structure that separates areas in an organism
- (noun) : (computer science) the part of a hard disk that is dedicated to a particular operating system or application and accessed as a single unit
- (verb) : divide into parts, pieces, or sections
More words related to the meanings of Partition
More words from Urdu related to Partition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Partition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈوڈافاصلہپھل دیناچھانٹناگھروندادوئامتيازپیوست کرناروزنجدائتفرقہکَٹوتاترناصراحتپیدا کرناحوالگیفائدہبرخلاف ہوناشعبہقباحتاختلافجگہ مہیا کرنامیدان جنگدرمیانتفاوت کی کمیسمائڈیرانا موافقتتبدیلیپھلفصلمُدّتتابع کرناقلم کرناکاشانہآبادیناموافقتتختہ آلات استعمالمنہہجربچھادفعہحویلیرنگا رنگیبٹائتابع ہوناتوڑنامسکنادھورا پنبھانت بھانت پھیلاؤ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Partition
What are the meanings of Partition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Partition in Urdu are تقسیم - taqsiim, خانہ - khaanah, فرق - farq and فصل - fasl. To understand how would you translate the word Partition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Partition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Partition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Partition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Partition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Partition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Partition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by partition?
Meanings of partition are تقسیم - taqsiim, خانہ - khaanah, فرق - farq and فصل - fasl
Whats the definition of partition?
Definition of the partition are
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
- separate or apportion into sections
- a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- (anatomy) a structure that separates areas in an organism
- (computer science) the part of a hard disk that is dedicated to a particular operating system or application and accessed as a single unit
- divide into parts, pieces, or sections
What is the synonym of partition?
Synonym of word partition are distribution, panel, splitsville, variance, contrast, splits, disparity, distinction, habitation, splitsaw
What are the idioms related to partition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word partition.
- Go shares
- To serve one out
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- He that speaks sows and he that holds his peace gathers
- More grows in the garden than the gardener has sown
What are the quotes with word partition?
Here is the quote with the word partition in them
- What should be the future of Israel? Is the land the most important choice, and for that reason to keep the whole of the land at any cost, or to have a partition and build the Jewish state on part of the land? And the other part? — Shimon Peres