Passage meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Passage.
- (noun) : the passing of a law by a legislative body
- (noun) : the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- (noun) : a journey usually by ship
- (noun) : the act of passing something to another person
- (noun) : a way through or along which someone or something may pass
- (noun) : a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass
- (noun) : a section of text; particularly a section of medium length
- (noun) : a short section of a musical composition
- (noun) : the motion of one object relative to another
- (noun) : a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
More words from Urdu related to Passage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Passage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ثبترسائسالناچھوٹا سا روزن مشیضابطہتیز رَفتاریتال پر ناچنارسممکھپنتھدخولکھودناسفر کرناپیرایہہٹناپٹیفریبچوناجگہترکیباٹھا کر لے جاناخوداؤں گھات کرناپچاراکہ ڈالناپیشہطرز کلامگھومناقاعدہلغویاتہیر پھیرپیش قدمیدستطرفپیٹھخالیتدبیراتیرہنمائیمنہ میں ڈالنابھنڈکَل پُرزےپولا کرناخَطسياق عبارتعملی قدمٹھاٹھحیلہداؤں گھاتلاگ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Passage
What are the meanings of Passage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Passage in Urdu are رَفتار, سوراخ - suuraakh, چال - chaal, نقل مکان, گزر - guzar, بحری سفر, عبارت - ebaarat and روش - rawish. To understand how would you translate the word Passage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Passage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Passage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Passage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Passage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Passage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Passage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by passage?
Meanings of passage are رَفتار, سوراخ - suuraakh, چال - chaal, نقل مکان, گزر - guzar, بحری سفر, عبارت - ebaarat and روش - rawish
Whats the definition of passage?
Definition of the passage are
- the passing of a law by a legislative body
- the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- a journey usually by ship
- the act of passing something to another person
- a way through or along which someone or something may pass
- a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass
- a section of text; particularly a section of medium length
- a short section of a musical composition
- the motion of one object relative to another
- a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
What is the synonym of passage?
Synonym of word passage are speed, hollow, strick, movement, motion, carrot, ruse, voyaged, bore, tricksier
What are the idioms related to passage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word passage.
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
- Turn about
- Great talkers are like leaky pitchers everything runs out
What are the quotes with word passage?
Here are the quotes with the word passage in them
- Old age and the passage of time teach all things. — Sophocles
- I have always been very obsessed with time. Time's passage makes us all very vulnerable and because we all experience it in our own way, it can make us feel very alone. — John Barton
- Quite a lot of our contemporary culture is actually shot through with a resentment of limits and the passage of time, anger at what we can't do, fear or even disgust at growing old. — Rowan Williams
- We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be. — Lauren Hutton