Passing meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Passing.
- (noun) : the motion of one object relative to another
- (noun) : (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate
- (noun) : success in satisfying a test or requirement
- (noun) : euphemistic expressions for death
- (adjective satellite) : lasting a very short time
- (noun) : going by something that is moving in order to get in front of it
- (noun) : a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- (noun) : the end of something
- (adjective) : of advancing the ball by throwing it
- (adjective satellite) : allowing you to pass (e.g., an examination or inspection) satisfactorily
- (adverb) : to an extraordinary degree
More words from Urdu related to Passing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Passing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Passing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Passing
What are the meanings of Passing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Passing in Urdu are گزر - guzar, بسر - basar and آنی جانی - aani jaani. To understand how would you translate the word Passing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Passing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Passing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Passing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Passing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Passing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Passing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by passing?
Meanings of passing are گزر - guzar, بسر - basar and آنی جانی - aani jaani
Whats the definition of passing?
Definition of the passing are
- the motion of one object relative to another
- (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate
- success in satisfying a test or requirement
- euphemistic expressions for death
- lasting a very short time
- going by something that is moving in order to get in front of it
- a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- the end of something
- of advancing the ball by throwing it
- allowing you to pass (e.g., an examination or inspection) satisfactorily
- to an extraordinary degree
What is the synonym of passing?
Synonym of word passing are way, entrance, carrot, access, spending time, spending, living, fleeting, transient, travel
What are the idioms with the word passing?
Here are the idioms with the word passing in them.
- Live mindful death the hour is passing by your
What are the idioms related to passing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word passing.
- All is not won that is put in the purse
- Money calls but seldom stays
- One half the world does not know how the the other half lives
- A good life is the only religion
- Reason teaches the young man to live well and the old man to die well
What are the quotes with word passing?
Here are the quotes with the word passing in them
- A major advantage of age is learning to accept people without passing judgment. — Liz Carpenter
- Another principle is, the deepest affections of our hearts gather around some human form in which are incarnated the living thoughts and ideas of the passing age. — Matthew Simpson
- Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place. — Tecumseh
- The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web. — Pablo Picasso